Looking for a HP Rocketry Expert for a Web production

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lessgravity

Reaction score
I was contacted through my website by a producer in LA who is looking to film some web content on rocketry. The filming could take place near LA or even possibly in NYC.
Here is the request as presented to me

"I'm a web producer and hoping to film a segment where I introduce a high school rocket enthusiast to a long standing rocketry expert. I am trying to track down some model rocketry experts in Southern California. I live in the Los Angeles and am hoping to film some footage. So I would pay the potential rocket scientist something for the consideration.

It might be cool to hook the enthusiast up with an actual high powered rocket expert to discuss the difference and talk strategy for how one might soup up a standard model rocket. Then again maybe that is impractical and I should be looking for a model rocketry expert who is a real expert and can help the enthusiast add some zip to his hobby.

I might also be able to film this in the New York metropolitan area."

I don't have any more details but you can ask the producer if you are interested.

If you are interested let me know and I will give you the name and number of the producer.

You can contact me through my Rocketry Blog email.

Back