Quantcast

Looking for a few estes kits from the 90's

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

CharlaineC

Reaction score
I'm looking for some estes kits from the 90's built or kits it doest matter. Even it they need some repair.

the alpha III version of the phantom #1207
the space shuttle #1284
Cato #2071
scrambler #2071

TheRocketNerd

Reaction score
Post some pics to the kits you are looking for, I may be able to help you out.

Old Guy

Reaction score
Are you stilling looking for one? I have one partially asembled. Decals, chute and instructions, etc. are still in the box.

Old Guy

Reaction score
Good thing I happen to see your post the other day because I sold off a bunch of my collection today and kept the Cato for you on the "in case" along with my Old FSI's that I'm going to auction.

I'll start looking for a box to ship it in and see if I can get a ballpark on the mailing cost. Price? He!! I don't know. Tell me what u think is fair. Glad I can hook u up. Email me with your address.

If you lived here in Jersey I'd hand it to you and say buy me a shot and a beer.
Bob

Last edited:

Trident

Retired, plenty of kits
Reaction score
I'm looking for some estes kits from the 90's built or kits it doest matter. Even it they need some repair.

the alpha III version of the phantom #1207
I'm pretty sure I've got this one still. I'll dig around in the basement and PM you.

TheRocketNerd

Reaction score
Here's the bail out. There's some damage to the base of the tube and a little melting to the fincan. But I have an extra fincan I can include that has less damage, has been flown but is in good shape. The fincan unlocks to allow the motor to slip in and slip out. How does $4 plus $4.95 shipping sound? See the next post for more pictures for a stain on the tube. Let me know if your'e interested. Darth Vader *is* included. :)

bailoutfincan.JPG

bailoutfincan3.JPG

bailoutfincan4.JPG

bailoutfincan5.JPG

bailoutfincan6.JPG

garmtn

Reaction score
I'm always on "the hunt" and I do live in NJ. Let me know here or email me direct: garmtn@gmail.com.
Also, why is it the hobby shops aren't stocking "parts" only kits??

garmtn

Reaction score
I'm always looking for parts and I do live in NJ. Let me know what u have left, OK?

TheRocketNerd

Reaction score
I'm always looking for parts and I do live in NJ. Let me know what u have left, OK?
If you're talking to me I'm listing lots of old goodies here: http://www.rocketshoppe.com/cgi-bin/auction.pl

It's a great place to deal with I've found. I'm a parts scrounger myself so in selling these kits I'm making sure to try and get for them at least what the nose cones are worth. Hasn't always worked out, but... ;-)

Old Guy

Reaction score
Sorry but I just saw your post.

If you are interested I have some old FSI engines that I don't want the hassle of shipping. (4 F's an E and a D.) Other than some select pieces that I plan on auctioning I sold off most of the items for sale at a local rocket meet.

Bob