• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Looking for 2.6 inch tubing, CRs, couplers, bulkheads, and maybe some PML Quantum tube as well.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gdjsky01

Kim's Rocketeer
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
CRs for 38 and 29mm MMTs. Bulkheads and CRs should be thin ply, or lite ply, or heavy paper. Also interesting in Cluster drilled rings.
Tubing can be heavy walled, or phenolic, or thin walled.
Almost any HPR CRs, couplers, and bulkheads are interesting.
Also would not mind finding some PML Quantum tubing, 2.6, 3, or 3.9.
Stuff suitable for MPR or HPR.

Bargains only (or I'd just buy new). Stuff you'll never use (probably). And I already know shipping over 24" is expensive. So keep the price LOW so I can fly HIGH.
Best wishes!

Guess no one is selling bargains. ;) Happens every time I state bargains only.
Folks would rather have the insects eat the paper/wood than sell low. Such is life! Oh well...que sera, sera
I have an abundance of patience...

About the only way that you're going to find what you're looking for is if someone local at a launch is getting out of the hobby and will sell you everything they've got for a cheap price, but as Americans, everyone is brainwashed to believe that they have to get the absolute maximum dollar price out of everything that they have.

About the only way that you're going to find what you're looking for is if someone local at a launch is getting out of the hobby and will sell you everything they've got for a cheap price, but as Americans, everyone is brainwashed to believe that they have to get the absolute maximum dollar price out of everything that they have.
Does that include the guy that gave you free rocket stuff recently that was local to your area? What brainwashed dollar figure did he ask for? A hearty handshake perhaps?

Nice try Good News Bear...

Yeah... this country is... well... you know. Sad really. Anyway hope is a long lasting thing... And I can always buy new! Whomever is holding on waiting can eat the paper and wood with the insects. (OR!!! Build something with it!!! Who knows!?) Thanks for the note.

Still, anyone who wants to convert some MPR or HPR stuff into a reload, (aka cash). Hit me up. I'd love some FG stuff from the old RW store. But won't pay the ridiculous prices people want now for FG tubing. I can do just fine with paper, quantum, or even phenolic.

PS: Nice try Justin to hijack. I'd have paid that brainwashed dude to ship it. But then... we digress into politics... which I am sure A) you and I don't' agree on, and B) is OT for this thread and forum.

Yeah... this country is... well... you know. Sad really. Anyway hope is a long lasting thing... And I can always buy new! Whomever is holding on waiting can eat the paper and wood with the insects. (OR!!! Build something with it!!! Who knows!?) Thanks for the note.

Still, anyone who wants to convert some MPR or HPR stuff into a reload, (aka cash). Hit me up. I'd love some FG stuff from the old RW store. But won't pay the ridiculous prices people want now for FG tubing. I can do just fine with paper, quantum, or even phenolic.

PS: Nice try Justin to hijack. I'd have paid that brainwashed dude to ship it. But then... we digress into politics... which I am sure A) you and I don't' agree on, and B) is OT for this thread and forum.
PPS: Still looking. Hit me up with CRs, Tubing, Bulkheads. Etc. I don't mind it the tubing is under 24" to save dough. As long as it can be joined.

Let me know the dimensions you want for lite ply centering rings. I'll give you a 12 x 24" sheet's worth, cut to shape, on my own dime, shipping included.

Justin and Marty have an apparently vigorous disagreement. I don't know the history, but it is what it is.

Let me know the size of rings and/or bulkheads you want and I'll send them your way.

Sandy.

Latest posts

Back