Looking for 1/24 th scale Mercury Capsule decals

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of the 1/24 scale Gemini decals from indycals may be useful, such as the UNITED STATES lettering and American flags. I purchased and used these for a Gemini build several years ago.

Thank you all, but I need the capsule decals most especially the ones for the escape tower. I have a Shery's Mercury Redstone that took a spill off of my work bench and destroyed the escape tower. I have 3D printed a new one but need the decals for it.

Thank you all, but I need the capsule decals most especially the ones for the escape tower. I have a Sheri's Mercury Redstone that took a spill off of my work bench and destroyed the escape tower. I have 3D printed a new one but need the decals for it.
That could be a real problem, due to the low production numbers and how long they have been OOP. Hopefully, you still have the original tower, to use as a reference ?

Dave F.

Thank you all, but I need the capsule decals most especially the ones for the escape tower. I have a Shery's Mercury Redstone that took a spill off of my work bench and destroyed the escape tower. I have 3D printed a new one but need the decals for it.
Contact Mark at Stickershock as he might be able to make those in the size/scale you need.
4″ Capsule only set includes ONLY WHAT GOES ON THE CAPSULE. this is a PERFECT set to add to the Boyce 4” Redstone. If you need this in another size please contact me first!

Contact Mark at Stickershock as he might be able to make those in the size/scale you need.
4″ Capsule only set includes ONLY WHAT GOES ON THE CAPSULE. this is a PERFECT set to add to the Boyce 4” Redstone. If you need this in another size please contact me first!
These would be far too small for vinyl they have to be water slide. We are talking stencils with lettering 1/16th of an inch.

Back