Look who's b-day it is today!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jetra2

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MILO!

A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY and THANK YOU to the big man around here, Milo! Have fun today!

Oh...yeah...thanks a bunch for puttin' up the bunch of us the past few years!

Jason

OMG...I am with that!!! HUGE Happy Birthday to a Great Guy and one of the two inovators of the forum. See what you have done!!!:)

I hope you have a great day bro, take the lady out to the beach in the Ferrari and have a great time!

Best Wishes,

Carl

arg-birthday-bomb.gif

Happy B-Day Milo!
Tnx for all the time you put in to keep the forum running smoothly. And of course, for putting up with all of us. ;)

Have a great day, Milo, many happy returns!!!

...and to echo the others; ta for everything! :D

Cheers!

The Big

4-0

Note to EMRR - Start planning the Milo is Over the Hill Contest.

The next TRF launch should be for Milo's 40th. That way the old farts can welcome him to the downward slide into the grave!

Happy Birthday Milo, have a great day!

A

Hope you are having fun! You deserve it. Thanks for providing us with TRF :)

Happy Bday and thanks for everything youve done here!:)

Just so you folks will know that Milo is not ignoring you - he is OOT until Monday. I'm sure that he and Mrs. Milo are off celebrating his birthday in grand style.

Originally posted by CTulanko
I hope you have a great day bro, take the lady out to the beach in the Ferrari and have a great time!

Best Wishes,

Carl

Nah, I say go to the in-home theatre with the lady, put in a great movie, and lock the door! :D

Happy Birthday Milo. Thanks again for giving life to rocketry online and creating a place for friends to meet on the internet.

Milo,

Hope you have a great birthday. All of us here can't thank you enough for all you've done.

Happy Birthday,
Paul Hoetjes

Originally posted by KenParker
Just so you folks will know that Milo is not ignoring you - he is OOT until Monday. I'm sure that he and Mrs. Milo are off celebrating his birthday in grand style.

Sorry, but I just got this image in my mind of grounds keeper willy...

..."he is OOT until Monday"

For those who don't know... ...well, you'd never understand...

But his door has a sign that reads "Keep Oot"

LOL
love it

Back