Look what I got for free!!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocket trike

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals

Look what I found on my front poarch. The guy who built this was in a club that is no longer had some personal problems and will not be using it anymore so he gave it to me.

Here is a picture of the pad

Cool! I imedeatly thought the coke cans in the backround were D sized batteries, could,'t figure out why you'd need that many of them for a controller:eek:

Yeah thats a sweet looking pad! And free!! :eek:
Karl

Nice pad, and the price is right, but aren't the blast deflectors upside down? The way they are mounted now will deflect the blast right back toward the rocket.

Nice pad, sure beats what I find on my front porch, usually a few old soggy newspapers or a bag of poo.

We have use this pad for allot of rockets I have used it a few time with my 3 18mm Lighting Strike and I am sure it has been use up to a G motor and had no problems with the blast deflector.
I am just using this for low power I hae a different one for Mid power.

Hmmm, I wonder how many rockets I have launched off that pad??? Its a pretty neat setup and works great. I can't remember any rockets being damaged from the blast because the deflectors are upside down tho.

CrashinJ

Back