Long Distance Rescue Mission

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billeblurzz

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Those Estes Es, with their 3-sec burn, can achieve some LONG flights! Launched my SUPER BIG BERTHA on an E9-4 the other day!:eek: :eek:

Last telemetry picked it up falling through the methane storms of JUPITER!!!!....heading for the GREAT SPOT!!!:eek: :eek: Anyone want to mount a RESCUE MISSION???;)

Originally posted by billEblurzz
Last telemetry picked it up falling through the methane storms of JUPITER!!!!....heading for the GREAT SPOT!!!:eek: :eek: Anyone want to mount a RESCUE MISSION???;)

Jupiter's red spot, yeah right. It was most likely swept into the equatorial bands and then was sucked down and crushed in the near liquid atmosphere. It is probably trapped as a thin wafer in the boundry layer between the solid diamond core and the metallic hydrogen that surrounds it. Sorry.

shrox

that is an awesome pic, I take it it wasnt photoshopped, but if it was you sure did a good job

It was a LONG SHOT...last seen...the BLUE NINJA took a wrong turn...was seen dropping into the sulphuric swirls of....VENUS???:eek: :confused: :p

SHROX Wrote: <snip>

" It is probably trapped as a thin wafer in the boundry layer between the solid diamond core and the metallic hydrogen that surrounds it. "

But.... I read on the Internet that if you just add water and put in in the microwave, that the rocket will be OK!! It must be true since it was on the Internet!!

Fred

A SIGNAL!!!....faint non-the-less...a dying LAST BREATH!!!:( Telemetry did indeed indicate my SUPER BIG BERTHA was about to drop into the GREAT RED SPOT of JUPITER!!!:eek: :eek: I can't wait till someone asks me about whether the SUPER BIG BERTHA will fly on Es!!....FARE WELL MY FRIEND!!;)

For God's sake... please tell me you didn't send little tiny people up on that ship...!!!

LOL...!!!

great catch... that picture is excellent... your reference to Jupiter is dead on...!!!

Back