London Model Engineering Show 2006

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike 8-{>

Reaction score
For the 4th year I will be attending the London Model Engineering Show, 20th to 22nd January 2005, with the UKRA Exhibition Stand. The folks from m.a.r.s. will also be there. We will have club representatives from EARS and FOG (Fins Over Gwent) on the stand too.

If you are interested in rocketry and would like to find out more about it then this is a great opportunity to come along and visit us, have a chat and talk rockets.

The show has some wonderful exhibits from many other model engineering disciplines and also a large number of trade stands selling all manner of tools, materials and things of interest to engineers and rocket builders.

This year the show, celebrating it's 10th year, is in the Great Hall at Alexandra Palace, North London.

Opening times are :-
Fri & Sat: 10.30am - 6.00pm
Sun: 10.30am - 5.00pm
Last admission 4pm

Code:
Admission------------Advance----On the Door
Adults---------------£8.00------£9.00
Senior Citizens------£7.00------£8.00
Children (5 to 14) --£4.00------£5.00
Family ticket1 ------£12.00-----£14.00 (1 Adult, 3 kids)
Family ticket2 ------£20.00-----£23.00 (2 Adult, 3 kids)

Advance discount tickets are available until the 4th January. To obtain discount tickets please contact the show organisers at https://www.londonmodelengineering.co.uk/ or by phone on 01926 614101

For directions please have a look here Alexandra Palace

I am also looking for volunteers to help on the stand on any of the three days and also for exhibits too. If you can help please contact me as soon as possible. If you Exhibit then you get a free entry to the show. I will need to have the exhibit by the 19th January to be able to use it as set up is on the 19th.

Please do come and say hello :0) it would be great to see you there.

Mike 8-{>

A little nudge to bring it back up the list as the event is on soon. If you are in London over the weekend of the 21st / 22nd Jan then please do drop by and say hello :)

I am also looking for volunteers to help man the stand. If you can spare an hour or two to stand around and talk about rockets to the public then we would love to have you come along. We can probably manage to get you in for free too!

mail me at [email protected] if you are interested. I have enough volunteers for the Friday, a few more for Saturday would be welcome. If you can make Sunday, especially if you can help with the tear-down of the display from 5-00pm on, I would be very interested in hearing from you.

Cheers Mike 8-{>

Back