• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Loki Research 54/4000 Casing

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocketHunter

Reaction score
As the title says, looking to see if anyone has a Loki 54/4000 casing they'd part with (new or used). Thanks!

-Coleman

Yes,,
I have one Coleman..
It's new....lol...

Teddy

Teddy to the rescue! Teddy, I thought you stopped at 54/2000?

I have the full Loki Research line up through 54 / 2800 Jim...
I was just enjoying teasing Coleman ,,, lol...
I'm at the field now ,, when are you going to get here???

Teddy

I'm at the truck stop.

Just for old times sake (for me) get up on the CB and, ask for some "Commercial Company".

"Where's that *Truck Wash* at?"
"Got ANY Horrizontal Hostess's out there?"
"Sleeper Creepers, Lot Lizards, Pickle Park Petunias?" Where you at?

Big Jimmy's back in town!

I don't miss my over the road days...:lol:

Unkie Gus, I ain't runned no CB for over 10 years now. With Miz Google and audio books, why bother with the noise. And if you are REALLY seeking what you described, I heered Craigslist and Backpage can hep u out. That's what I heered anyways!

Hey Coleman,

I have one and have no issues lending it to you, that is assuming you're not just going to epoxy some fins on and, cap it off with a nosecone and fly it. I don't care about scratches or superficial marks just so long as I get it back in working order then I am good. Let me know and I will ship it down to you. If you're going for a record I want a credit "and a special thanks to Mike Pitfield, blah blah blah" :wink:

Hey Coleman,

I have one and have no issues lending it to you, that is assuming you're not just going to epoxy some fins on and, cap it off with a nosecone and fly it. I don't care about scratches or superficial marks just so long as I get it back in working order then I am good. Let me know and I will ship it down to you. If you're going for a record I want a credit "and a special thanks to Mike Pitfield, blah blah blah" :wink:

Thanks for the offer Mike! Unfortunately, it is for an epoxy some fins on and a bolt on nosecone rocket - splurging for some high 57 MSI modulus pre-preg uni-directional carbon fiber :)

Will an old Skyripper 54mm long case work? Wouldn't be certified but should be near the same size you're looking for. For an EX motor, it could fit the bill and people might be looking to unload SRS cases since they're not certified any more.

Back