Loki Research 2014

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome, then you should also hope to have my money in your hand as well :)

I should be flying an L-2050 in my 2.5x upscale of the Black Star Voyager before the end of March. I'll post pics/vids afterwards.

Just got myself a 54mm 2000 case. Going to have some fun with the K250 load with minimum diameter rockets :)

that's fantastic! I just got my federal tax return, my first loki order will be soon. Scott, any idea when the 38 480 hardware will be in stock?

Yea. I wanted to put all 8G into motors. I got vetoed. :(

Have her give me a call David. Perhaps we can come to a bipartisan agreement.
I enjoy negotiating with the better half in these situations. ;-)

Hello, Awesome store? Yea hi. I'll take a box of awesome. Thanks!

16428319086_70feb451b0_c.jpg

I like how you have pairs backup plan .., burn one and reload again :)

Have her give me a call David. Perhaps we can come to a bipartisan agreement.
I enjoy negotiating with the better half in these situations. ;-)

I'll have her do that next time. :) She already paid off my truck so she can buy herself a sportster, so I can't question her logic too much.

Whenever I say something like "I enjoy supporting small American businesses..." she asks "what do you want to order from Loki now?"

Two nice boxes showed up from Loki today! Now to decide what to put them in :wink:image.jpg

Still waiting for the Loki 2015 anoucement? I hop the new forum owners are on top of giving you access?

Ta

Still waiting for the Loki 2015 announcement? I hope the new forum owners are on top of giving you access?

Yea, I got vendor posting access about 3-4 days or so after my request for re-access. I'll make a new thread here at some point, but my time window had already past, by which point I had already redirected my announcement elsewhere.

A few photos- 2 of my Madcow Phoenix on a Loki H144LW, and 1 of my 3" Armageddon (scratch) on a Loki J396SF (unfortunately not as good as the Phoenix photos, but it was moving pretty good (it is only 56 oz dry).

David

Phoenix_H144LW_Cropped.jpgPhoenix_H144LW_2_Cropped.jpgArmageddon_J396SF_Cropped.jpg

Back