• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Loki 38mm, Monster Motors 54/1706

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocketGeekInFL

Reaction score
Since having a new baby 9 months ago I have not flown and it does not look like I am going to get to fly anytime soon, so I am thinning the heard some.

I am closing this post and starting a new one with some addtional items.

Next up is a #19 Nozzle. This is for the 480ns motor $25 shipped
IMG_5179.jpg

Next up is a batch of Loki Research 38 mm 240ns motor and casings. I have two complete motors, 2 additional casings. Motors Have Sold, I still have the casings $25 shipped for each casing
IMG_5167.jpg

Next up is a monster motors 54/1706 casing. Serial number 50. $90 shipped
IMG_5169.jpg

I will have more to follow in the coming days.

These were in the original sale and are all now sold, leaving for reference

First up is a batch of Loki Research 38mm 480ns motor. I have three complete motors for sale.
These are the casings that the worlds most awesome motor flies in the Loki I-405. All three sold
IMG_5162.jpg

Next up is a Loki Research 54mm 1200ns motor. I have one complete motor for sale. This motor is in pristine condition as I have never flown it. Sold
IMG_5170.jpg

Next up is a Loki Research 38mm 740ns motor. I have one complete motor for sale. This motor is in pristine condition. Sold
IMG_5168.jpg

Last but not least is a Jolly Logic Altimeter 3. Sold
IMG_5163.jpg

I also have a pair Knipex pliers for the snap rings. First come first serve to a Loki sale. Claimed

Last edited:
PM sent on several Loki's and the Alt3

Cheers,
Michael

Back