• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Loki 38-240 Case, Nozzle, Closure, etc.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackbrandt

That Darn College Student
Reaction score
SOLD to pnobile.

I have 1 brand new Loki 38-240 case, #16 nozzle, forward closure, 2 snap rings, and a nozzle washer. Both nozzle and closure come with original o-ring. Twas a special I got a while back (one of those "buy 4 loads and get the hardware absurdly cheap" deals). Only problem is I already got enough 240 cases. :)

This thing is BRAND SPANKING NEW. Excellent opportunity for anyone wanting to get into Loki.

These run $75 new. I'd like to try and get $65 plus actual shipping cost (your choice). Price is loose, if you have an offer/trade, let me know.

PM me or FB message me. Pics are below.

Thanks!

IMG_8121.JPGIMG_8122.JPGIMG_8124.JPGIMG_8123.JPG

Last edited:
In case CZTeacherman doesn't get this case, this case is a good starter for people wanting to get into EX rocketry.

Got an email about the case last night from Preston. Haggling out a deal.

Yeah, didn't see the "Preston sent email last night thing" till after... Woops! I gotta be faster on these things

I tried to haggle a bit as well, couldn't do the 65 but mentioned 50 bucks and maybe some sort of trade...no dice. :( Ah well.

Back