Logo Help

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thomasrau

Reaction score
I need a favor, I'm in the process of designing a logo for my website and have posted four of them. I would like some feedback from people as to which they like. So if you have a couple of minutes to spare stop by and take a look.
HiPower-Rocketry LOGO page

thanks

I like C. D looks kinda familiar.

TNT is re-forming in Dallas. Not many people have seen the logo yet.

Of course, it's hard to go wrong with a Major Kong inspired logo.

Originally posted by Stones
I vote C. Clean, simple, and to the point.

I'm torn between A and C. I am more for simplicity. If the rocket on A can be shaped to have an ogive cone and maybe some other fin design I'd be sold on A. As is, I like C.

Yeh I agree , If A can have a different fin sceme and nosecone , it's far the best. But im drawn between A or B .
Karl

Originally posted by SecretSquirrel
I like C. D looks kinda familiar.

TNT is re-forming in Dallas. Not many people have seen the logo yet.

Of course, it's hard to go wrong with a Major Kong inspired logo.

Major Kong riding the a-bomb out of the bomb-bay is a classic. Nor can one forget Gen Ripper's "precious bodily fluids" speech.

I hadn't seen the TNT logo (until now) yes, they are similar.

I like C. It seems to have the most universal appeal, in my view.

WW

I like A although the rocket needs improvement. The others have some cooler lettering but the rockets are a bit too cartoony for my taste.

I like A personally - change the rocket and the font a little and bang - you have a great logo - O-give nosecone would be great. Smaller font and you have a really slick logo.

Edward

Option A, but take away the two flames under the fins that make it look like something very bad is happening. :)

Originally posted by eugenefl
I'm torn between A and C. I am more for simplicity. If the rocket on A can be shaped to have an ogive cone and maybe some other fin design I'd be sold on A. As is, I like C.

Exactly what he said...Make the rocket in A more sleek, and it's a winner.

I like C......... The only change I would make to it, would to make the rocket a little less fat.............

Tom,

C is the choice I like - D takes waaayyyy tooo loonnnngg to load... (now you are going to tell me that C and D are exactly the same size files, aren't you :D

Cheers

(Evil) Bob

Originally posted by Bob Stephenson
Tom,

C is the choice I like - D takes waaayyyy tooo loonnnngg to load... (now you are going to tell me that C and D are exactly the same size files, aren't you :D

Cheers

(Evil) Bob

Well I suppose I could say that and try to convince you that you were seeing things, but you are correct. The filesize of choice D is roughly three times that of Choice C.
Thanks for the feedback everybody, so far (counting emails etc) choice C is the leading candidate. Also a number of people have recommended changing the font of choice C to the same style as choice D.

I like A It's a simple, one color, logo that will be easy for you to print, make t-shirts, etc.

I vote C - but with some changes - The fonts need to be more uniform less of hte macintosh disease. The twin colourswork well, but you may wish to try other combinations as orangecan clash with a lot of backgrounds....

Good work all in all!

Back