Lockheed Defender Build

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you all.

I was thinking of some type of yellow or gold markings. Did think about a Blue Angels based theme. I haven't settled on anything yet. It does depend on what type of markings I end up using.

I was just about to buy a Cricut Maker. I actually started to purchase one yesterday but the coupon code I had didn't work. It said it would only work on the lower level machine. I decided to sleep on it.

Then this morning when I went to put out my German Shepherds I found my number one male dead in his run. He was a four year old champion with complete health clearances. I just took him out of retirement to complete his Grand Championship because I planned on showing him this October at the German Shepherd Nationals in Denver.

Now I can't make up mind which one to buy or if I want to buy one at all.

-Bob

Thank you. Very sad day indeed. This picture was taken in may at his first show in two years having just come out of retirement

20190512_080417.jpg

He was my boy
9501.jpeg

Losing a friend is always sad. I suggest naming the Defender after him, perhaps inventing a squadron name and logo based on him. That may help get through the funk from your loss.

Losing a friend is always sad. I suggest naming the Defender after him, perhaps inventing a squadron name and logo based on him. That may help get through the funk from your loss.
Maybe a little sticker under the canopy

“Colonel ...........,,,,,”
And a few golden cats for however many felines he has chased out of your yard!

Back