• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Local Pick Up Only South FL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harsas

Reaction score
I have several items that I need to sell but cannot ship due to size. I will list them here and if you are inclined to come to me or meet me somewhere near, I can give you a good deal.

-- I have a pretty complete vacuum bagging system. Includes the pump, hose and valve, bagging material, peel ply, batting

-- I have a V-2 rocket, 11.5" diameter by 100" tall. Fin can and nose cone are fiberglass, airframe is phenolic. 4" motor mount is removeable for replacement? Flown once for level 3 (not mine). SOLD

-- I have a 7.5" phenolic rocket which is 102" tall. Motor mounts are one 54mm and two 38mm cluster. Has sections that will function for dual deploy, but will need minor alteration. Rocket looks unflown. Nose cone will need to be sanded and painted. Lots of potential in this rocket.

-- I have a 6" by 70" N2000 phenolic rocket. Formerly a camera rocket, now a basic rocket. Set up for motor deployment. Has very unique fiberglass nose cone and carbon fiber fins. Needs minor repair.

-- I have a basic 4" by 105" rocket. Special features include a cone shaped motor retainer that looks like a big nozzle and interesting fin design. This is a well used rocket with a 38mm mount that will need some minor repair.

I have attached photos of the rockets, if you are interested in any of this stuff, contact me and we can talk price and how to meet up. Thanks.

7.5 orange rocket.jpg

N2000.jpg

4 tailcone rocket.jpg

big v2.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry for the ignorance, but what do you use the vacuum bagging system for ?

Prices ???

I use mine for vacuum bagging fins. Basically take the fin (balsa, basswood, ply, foam etc) and put fiberglass and epoxy on it and put inside the vacuum bag. Gives a good surface finish. Also, it can be used for wood veneering projects if you're into that sort of thing as well.

I assume harsas used it for the same thing.

Sandy.

Sorry for the ignorance, but what do you use the vacuum bagging system for ?

Prices ???

Sorry for the slow reply. I was unavailable for a couple of days.

The vacuum bagging system is used to put the item you are laminating under pressure while drawing out the excess epoxy. It results in a better, stronger and lighter finished product. Included are the pump with hose, batting material, perforated peel ply and some bag material. I am asking $100.00

The V-2 has left for its new home. Thanks Eric.

I have a shipping weight and some photos for the vacuum bagging system I have for sale. If you are interested, let me know.

vac1.jpg

vac2.jpg

vac3.jpg

Back