LOC Presicion / Question...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsanders

EastCoaster
Reaction score
Within this past week I have called LOC Precision twice and left two voice-mails. I have also e-mailed them once off their website. Their phone system says they are open Monday thru Thursday? My calls and e-mails were all done at least two or more days ago. To this moment I have never gotten a call-back and I have gotten no response to my e-mail. Is this normal? Perhaps there are circumstances that are making it difficult for them to respond to me? Does anyone have any input?

Thanks...

Within this past week I have called LOC Precision twice and left two voice-mails. I have also e-mailed them once off their website. Their phone system says they are open Monday thru Thursday? My calls and e-mails were all done at least two or more days ago. To this moment I have never gotten a call-back and I have gotten no response to my e-mail. Is this normal? Perhaps there are circumstances that are making it difficult for them to respond to me? Does anyone have any input?

Thanks...

Could they possibly be returning from BALLS? It can sometimes be hard to get hold of vendors during the week of an the week after a major national rocketry event.

If this is the case then that is completely understandable. I am thinking that changing their phone message to let people know might be in order, given such circumstances. Also, posting that information on their website might not be a bad thing either.

I have never had any problems with LOC. I had a defective chute in a kit I was building at my BIL's place in Utah and he sent one right out sight unseen. i suspect he's at a launch (vendors tend to do that sometimes-good for business and all) So rest assured he's not going anywhere with your money. AFAIK-they are still a very solid company and I'm pretty sure this will be resolved. Some sites out here in the west get no cell phone reception as the test ranges are really in the boonies! Straight smoke and good chutes!

I don't know how many times I've left work for vacation, only to realize later that I forgot to set my out-of-office status. Sometimes you just ... forget.

Spoke to the Doc of Loc. He's out of town until the 12th. Only has limited staffing until he gets back -- PM me your info and I will see if he can forward it to his team member working at LOC.

Back