Loc Precision outstanding service

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cameron Anderson

Reaction score
I ordered two kits from Loc last week and they arrived yesterday. Despite a sturdy box and an abundance of "fragile" stickers, Fed Ex managed to smash one end of the box, and with it, the airframe of my Terrier booster kit. I took a few pictures and sent them in an email to Loc last night. I woke up to an email from their customer service apologizing and saying they were rushing me a new airframe today. Thirty minutes later, I had the tracking number for the package.

You can't ask for better service.

I ordered two kits from Loc last week and they arrived yesterday. Despite a sturdy box and an abundance of "fragile" stickers, Fed Ex managed to smash one end of the box, and with it, the airframe of my Terrier booster kit. I took a few pictures and sent them in an email to Loc last night. I woke up to an email from their customer service apologizing and saying they were rushing me a new airframe today. Thirty minutes later, I had the tracking number for the package.

You can't ask for better service.

Totally agree! Jason Turicik <[email protected]> is the best! He responded to my late evening "contact Loc" question within minutes and we exchanged several emails. High quality and well-designed components and kits, quick shipping, and super service!
Can't beat that.

Michael

My day job is working with large companies, 1000 or more employees. Customer service, fostering of business relationships are a crucial part of our day to day interactions. So in my day job high level customer service is a requirement. So I appreciate great customer service.

That said, the team @ Loc Precision is amazing, they have been great to our club, members and hobby. Definitely top notch in customer service and in supporting our hobby.

Thank you to the Loc Team!!!

Back