LOC Precision does it AGAIN !!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CPUTommy

Thrust cures All
Reaction score
Came home to a package from Loc that I had ordered last week, no rush type of thing, just 2 av bays.. today it comes and I almost put it in the build pile but opened it up and found this. Someone acually took the time to sign this and put in a new decal, that little bit of effort is the diffrence. I just wanted to let you guys know that the little things count too. Thank you LOC Precision!

Happy holidays and be safe

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201221-205148_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20201221-205148_Gallery.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 75
I wasn't really familiar with LOC until the last 18 months or so. I knew of them and owned a couple of their older rockets but high power wasn't my thing. I found out they are now in WI about 2 hrs away and they have low and mid-power stuff so I decided to go pick up an order in person. Jason and Dave gave me to tour, answered a million of my stupid questions and put up with my geeking out with all the rockets.

I've been back to pick up more orders 4 or 5 times now and each time it's the same. They take the time to talk to you, answer questions and show you around. I hung with them at Midwest high power and met the new guy, sorry I don't remember his name but really cool dude.

Anytime I have a question I call or message and have an answer in a few minutes. This is why I decided to go with them for my level 1. Hope to fly it in the early spring.

Last edited:
Stand up guys. I was accidentally one of the first people to get their 4" Patriot kit and they kept in touch to let me know when they finished and shipped the kit. Ended up doing my Level 1 with it. Waiting on their 4" avbays to come back in stock so I can add that to my patriot.

Back