LOC - Minie Magg Gallery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

SCrocketfan

Reaction score
Gangnam Style!

That's great!

Here's a pic of mine flying on an I255RL to around 2600 feet. It currently has some silver and bronze paint dusted over the original navy, giving it a "night sky" look. (although it's really hard to see that in the picture as it's lifting off) It has a bolt in the nose adding 9 oz of weight after it went seriously off course on an I204.

MaggI255.png

grouch

Reaction score
Booster, that is awesome and hilarious at the same time. Glad to see more of these being built. My Magg is my all time favorite flyer.

SCrocketfan

Reaction score
My Magg on an H160-7CL, from a launch in April. This was a very fun flight to 1460 feet (Altimeter3 in the nose cone). I'm planning to fly an I540 in a few weeks, should be a really fast launch!

MaggH160.jpg

Nathan

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
My new Minie-Magg . . .

Last edited:

Tronman

Dept of Redundancy Dept
TRF Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Gotta love the Minie-Magg!

minie-magg.jpg

TopRamen

SA-5
Reaction score
What a great nose cone that kit has. Would make a great Martel or maybe a Sea Sparrow.
If I ever join a club to get a level 1 cert, that will be the cone I base my L1 build off of.

MetricRocketeer

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_3560.jpg

Hi everyone,

Here is my Minie-Magg, which I used in my successful L1 certification flight. The flight occurred on 11 August 2018 at the Central Sod Farm in Maryland with the Maryland Delaware Rocket Association.

Stanley

crossfire

Lifetime Supporter
TRF Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Stanley
Great job on you L1 flight. I many rockets but still seem to fly the Mini Magg a lot. Great rocket.

crossfire

Lifetime Supporter
TRF Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Booster, that is awesome and hilarious at the same time. Glad to see more of these being built. My Magg is my all time favorite flyer.
My favorite also. Seems to fly very well with what ever I put in it.