I glued my rocket together over the last few days. I hadn't used two-part epoxy before this project. I used a 5 minute epoxy to glue in the forward centering ring. Next I used CA to tack the fins to the MMT and popped in the rear centering ring. Once that had dried for 24hrs, I removed the rear centering ring and used a 30 minute epoxy to apply all the interior and exterior fillets. It's extremely messy on the inside and regular messy on the outside. I couldn't get the hang of making the fillets with a popsicle stick without pushing epoxy further up the fin and onto the body tube. I assume that this just comes with practice, but if anyone had helpful tips, I'm all ears. Anyway, I cleaned the rocket the best I could with rubbing alcohol and I'm hoping the excess sands easily. Since this is my first time doing this, please let me know if you see any errors or causes for concerns.