LOC Forte

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madmax

Reaction score
Does the LOC Forte come with a 38mm or 29mm mount? I have seen places that say it comes with a 38mm mount but LOC says it comes with a 29mm. Does anyone know for sure? Any help is appreciated.

Agreed, I have one right in front of me for Jojo and it says 29mm.

thanks for getting it here so fast i sent you a message about picking it up. also MaDax my mom just got a digital camera so i;ll try to post build pics.

its 29. thats as big as i'd go with it, unless you want to kiss it goodbye. but, you can always get a 29/180 case.:p

I bought mine last July. I came with a 38mm motor mount. I called LOC and they said that they are changing it to 38. The old LOC catalog still says 29, but the new order form now says 38. I might fly mine on an H123W or an H148R, I have not decided yet. You can still fly 29mm motors, however, using LOC's 38 to 29mm motor mount adapter, MMA-2.

There must still be a lot of 29mm stock out there. If you get a new Forte with 29mm you may be able to fire an email to Loc and get the new MM sent to you.

Mine also came with a 38mm mount. I bought the 29mm adapter for it for $3.00. I have since flown it on a I195 and it was off the pad before I knew what happened. I recovered it with no problems a few hundred yards away with no wind.

...Fudd

Back