Loading multiple pics in manage attachments

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackjack2564

Crazy Jim's Gone Banana's
Reaction score
Is it me or did it change.
I can only upload 1 pic at a time into the manage attachments window. Didn't the old one allow 5 at a time.
I only see one box for doing uploads.
Maybe I'm missing something here, and there is an option I'm overlooking?

It is much nicer to be able to use larger pics!

In the attachment management window, you can upload a total of five
pics, but only one at a time. ie:attacment window opens, input photo address,
click upload, after upload input second photo address, click upload. You can
do this for up to five photos, Then click submit in the post window.

Thanks, that's what I've been doing. Just thought there might be a way to do more at once. Guess not.

Well, there IS that option in vBulletin to allow it..Troy has elected not to activate that option..You can upload up to 5 pics over at RP now after Darrell found that option and turned it on..

Keep in mind there are a lot of things that we'd like Troy to do (and this is one of them for me) but he's got a lot on his plate. It may take a while.

Keep in mind there are a lot of things that we'd like Troy to do (and this is one of them for me) but he's got a lot on his plate. It may take a while.

Oh, I know!..Not like I am sitting around here with my plate only half full too..:rolleyes:..When/if Troy gets to it is fine..When he does get to be able to 'go under the hood' for a little tweaking, how about changing how it shows WHEN a post is posted? Used to show the time and date of the posting.Now, it show how long ago it was posted..Like 1 hour ago, 1 Day ago, etc..I like the date time better..Just personal preference..

Back