Live Longer, Build Rockets

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HiflyinPRguy

Reaction score
Stress and drama, drama and stress...Two things that I hate the most in this world, especially in combination, and two things that I have had entirely too much of recently. :mad:

Honestly, events during the last week or so sent my blood pressure so high that my ears were ringing.:mad:

However, lucky for me there are rockets. My FlisKits Corona, Spitfire, Richter Recker, and Deuces Wild! came on Saturday. My Sumo came yesterday, and I still have a Thrustline Duster coming soon.:D

Now, some people might object to giving a person stradling the edge of sanity (me) a sharp object, but with my X-acto knives in hand I am as cool as a cucumber.:cool:

Nothing calmed me down more than cutting my own fins and tubes. My blood pressure has gone down and I am no longer seeing red (more like anondized blue going my DW!, maybe). I think everyone should go out and buy a couple of these kits to keep on hand in an emergency box for when you think you are about to go postal.

With apologies to Dr. Atkins, forget all this diet, exercise, and yoga crap...

You want to live a long and healthy life, just build some rockets!

Works for me.:D

I knew I like you for reason...but up to now I just couldn't figgur out why...now I know! ;) :D

Now just convince my parents, and I'll be set for life!

"Mom, I'm not feeling so good!"

"It's OK, son! Go on and build some rockets and then you'll feel all better, ok?" :D :D :D

Jason

"You want to live a long and healthy life, just build some rockets!

Works for me.:D"

then go and launch em,that has just got to be one of the best stress busters going :D

I agree .... I used to think my show car was the way ... but the car comes with it's own set of stressors !!!

I agree with the idea of building rockets to reduce stress, but if you're already hearing the men with the extra-long-sleeved jacket knocking on your door, stay away from the Flis Kits A.C.M.E. Spitfire! You'll go nuts looking at it, saying, "It's just... not... RIGHT...... AAACKKK!!!" Of course, give it the right paint scheme and those men with the jacket might just give it one look and take off running! Then laughter would be your best medicine...

WW

Back