little rockets

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice lookin rockets... but if you really want to see them *fly high* you should get an 18mm RMS :D ;) :rolleyes: Make sure em fins are on there goood!:kill:

Rob's Yankee and Astra are huge in comparison. Painting those must have been quite the task. :)

Ahh...the good ol' Alpha. She's a beauty, Rob. Keep up the great work!

Jason

Rob,

Really nice job!

Micromister,

How did you ever make the nosecone for the Explorer Aquarius? And what are the tubes, soda straws?

Great lookin' high flyers there Rob ... I've always loved the Alpha. I have a new Alpha "Beta" kit sitting on my bench screamin' to be made !!!

Micromister .... that's a great "little" collection you have there ... lol

What ... no downscale Aerobee 300's !!!

just kidding .... fantastic lookin' fleet !

I love the small (not micro :p ) high flyers... I think you'd also like the Fliskits Flea and maybe a Quest Pipsqueak. I have a Yankee but its unflown at the moment

Phil

Corpse:
I almost lost it the first fime I flew it on a 10.5mm 1/4A2-4 drifted almost a mile on the 10" mylar chute, goes maybe 30 or 35 feet on the MM-II motors..but the second flight hung up on the rail. messed up the front rail shoe pretty badly. The pictured "smoke" is a 30.3308 scale with a 13mm main tube. I think yours is a bit larger, If yours is the Quest Nike-smoke it will get up there on a c6 motor;)

Can I just point out this is NOT a Micromaxx thread!!! :rolleyes:

I have an Overdrive aswell :) A great kit that flies really well!

Micromister, I LOVE that Smoke and launcher! I'm amazed by your micro's... Now lets have no more Micromaxx talk :p

Wik,

Moved it to a new thread...I don't like nor believe in hijacking threads and should know better :)

John,

Can you repost any comments or questions in the new thread, as I tried moving your post with no success.

Carry on guys ;)

Carl

Corpse:
I almost lost it the first fime I flew it on a 10.5mm 1/4A2-4 drifted almost a mile on the 10" mylar chute, goes maybe 30 or 35 feet on the MM-II motors..but the second flight hung up on the rail. messed up the front rail shoe pretty badly. The pictured "smoke" is a 30.3308 scale with a 13mm main tube. I think yours is a bit larger, If yours is the Quest Nike-smoke it will get up there on a c6 motor

what are you talking about all most lost it ?
lost what ? help please !
all you lost is me LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by WiK
I love the small (not micro :p ) high flyers... I think you'd also like the Fliskits Flea and maybe a Quest Pipsqueak. I have a Yankee but its unflown at the moment

Phil

And if you *really* want to get the most out of an A8-3 (even a 1/2A6-2), you *gotta* build our free Midnight Express! :D

And if you *really* want to get the most out of an A8-3 (even a 1/2A6-2), you *gotta* build our free Midnight Express!

were can i get one ?
i'll stick a c6-7 in it LOL

Corpse,

That's a very cool look with the spirals going down the dowels on the black and orange rockets (excuse my ignorance of their names). How did you do that?

you have to get the smallest paint brush you can find and a 12 pack of beer to make the spirals go down the dowels .
LOL !
or just hope it comes out in a pic.
my kid painted it and there are no spirals going down the dowels.
it just came out that way in the pic. but it still looks cool.

i took 1 more pic and it came out again

still looks cool .

sorry no spirals !

Back