Little Little Joe II Test

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20210324_192946.jpg
My hand gives some perspective and a sense of the scale of this rocket. Joe now sports a new nose cone assembly waiting on the vynl top clear coat to dry and its ready for flight again.

I agree with your .02 Have order a 38mm tube. two weeks delivery. Will post progress once I start the build. Did you scale down size your wraps from George's wraps?
Yes and no. I got most from him and some from one of the rocket plans sites forget which one. Ill find it and post.

IMG_20210326_221943.jpg

One on left is hollow (fresh print) and the one on the right flew 5 flights the bluetack is behind the bulkhead.
I correct the last post the capsule and bluetack is .52oz about .1oz of blue tack.

Back from flight 7IMG_20210403_083633.jpg
IMG_20210403_083829.jpg
IMG_20210403_083723.jpg

Got this from the movie 6th day shows the number of flights. A little wear for the worse, wonder how many flights it will last.

It hasn't called back yet with "Houston we have a problem". That's one tough bird.
Still waiting for my 38mm body tube to arrive than I'll start my build. Next week hopefully.
Not yet, but as you can see from the other posts im making a slightly bigger one with a built tower, it will have body wraps also.

Back