Little accident

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phaar

Reaction score
I was cleaning out under my bed this morning and I saw something glimmering in the early morning sunlight. I quickly grabbed whatever it was and when I saw what it was, I almost died. Ha. It was an Estes Blue Ninja! One of my favorite rockets of all time! One of my first too! But, there was something not right! I was missing a nose cone and some of the tubing! Oh yeah, I remember this flight! It was several years back...my first experience with an E9....and E9-P!!! Take a look....:rolleyes: :D :D

Can you say bomb from 1500 feet on a metal school roof??

Nice!!! How bout you do a copy of her and fly her on an E9?

That rocket looks like she has had a bad day.

She needs a hug...and a clone!

That's too bad. I hate when bad things happen to good rockets but we all have to make the sacrifice to the rocket gods sooner or later. I lost my Blue Ninja in a tree on its second flight. :(

Yeah, we have a habit of overpowering 2 Estes kits. Those include the Blue Ninja and the Stormcaster. We have had about 4 of each. We lost our 3rd or 4th Blue Ninja a while back to trees also. Never went to buy another, but I think I may. We just got an F100 that is looking for something...:D

Let me get this right...

How many years in between cleaning out from under your bed...???

I guess when your young and heavily involved in your own business... you have priorities...

Maybe I'm just old and it's none of my business...!!!

LOL...!!!

(just too funny...!!!)

Originally posted by Steward

Let me get this right...

How many years in between cleaning out from under your bed...???

I guess when your young and heavily involved in your own business... you have priorities...

Maybe I'm just old and it's none of my business...!!!

LOL...!!!

(just too funny...!!!)

haha. Well, yes I have priorities. Plus, my mom is having a garage sale so I figured I had some stuff under there to make some money off of...:rolleyes: ...Maybe I should try to sell that Blue Ninja...You never know who will buy that kind of junk.:p ;)

LOL. that is funy.
yeasterday we were at a launch, and a friend brought his blue Ninja... he had the motor block in at 2.75", but we managed to get it out and i taped up an E9-6 and loaded it in for its first flight. Bye bye! it flew great, nice ejection and 'cute came out, but it was *g*o*n*e*.

Back