LitmusAero Early Black Friday Sale + Update - 2022

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LitmusAero

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I've launched our Black Friday Sale early this year, all of our Engines are 10% off and our Rocket Supplies our 15% off. You can see what we have to offer at LitmusAero.com (links are broken on TRF account, mabe someone here can help?)

Also, Just a note from me. My name is Sam and I'm the Owner of LitmusAero. I started this company 11 Months ago with a goal of making fun and cool rocket kits, and useful and innovative products to make rocketry even more exciting. Unfortunately I cannot say I have done this yet. My initial approach to manufacturing was not sustainable for me, and it took me a long time to figure that out. Meanwhile, my day job has constantly been more demanding as I take on new roles, so I'm left with little time to sit down and work on new designs and concepts. A few months ago, me and a small team of my friends started working on these ideas, and planning out how to make them work. Two Weeks ago, I left my Day job to fully pursue my dream of making awesome Rockets. It was one of the scariest things I have ever done, but I'm extremely excited to have the time to pursue this, and engage more with you guys! Over the next coming weeks and months your going to see a few new products come out from us, here's just a few:

- Universal LPR Drop Off Side Booster Kit, Mid and High Power Versions Coming as well. To clarify, it will come as a kit with just the hardware. It will work with any main airframe and booster tube combination, and can even be staged with electronics in the booster tube itself, or in just the main airframe.
- Nozzle Shaped Motor Mounts (Aerospike, Bell, etc.).
-Nose Cones with Attached Electronics Bays
- Grid Fin Kit, These will come in varying sizes, be deployable via servo or can launch in deployed mode.

We'd also love to talk more with you guys about what your wanting to see from us. We have 3d Printers, CNC and a few other traditional methods we're currently adapting, so really challenge us to make something cool! Rocket Kits are of course something we are wanting to get into as well. There are truly some masters at Scale Modeling in this hobby and especially on TRF, so for now we are going to be sticking to our own designs. Here's a sneak peak of the first Rocket:
Screenshot 2022-11-16 161752.png

- Universal LPR Drop Off Side Booster Kit, Mid and High Power Versions Coming as well. To clarify, it will come as a kit with just the hardware. It will work with any main airframe and booster tube combination, and can even be staged with electronics in the booster tube itself, or in just the main airframe.
1668641291400.png

Hey Everyone,

I've launched our Black Friday Sale early this year, all of our Engines are 10% off and our Rocket Supplies our 15% off. You can see what we have to offer at LitmusAero.com (links are broken on TRF account, mabe someone here can help?)

Also, Just a note from me. My name is Sam and I'm the Owner of LitmusAero. I started this company 11 Months ago with a goal of making fun and cool rocket kits, and useful and innovative products to make rocketry even more exciting. Unfortunately I cannot say I have done this yet. My initial approach to manufacturing was not sustainable for me, and it took me a long time to figure that out. Meanwhile, my day job has constantly been more demanding as I take on new roles, so I'm left with little time to sit down and work on new designs and concepts. A few months ago, me and a small team of my friends started working on these ideas, and planning out how to make them work. Two Weeks ago, I left my Day job to fully pursue my dream of making awesome Rockets. It was one of the scariest things I have ever done, but I'm extremely excited to have the time to pursue this, and engage more with you guys! Over the next coming weeks and months your going to see a few new products come out from us, here's just a few:

- Nozzle Shaped Motor Mounts (Aerospike, Bell, etc.).
-Nose Cones with Attached Electronics Bays
- Grid Fin Kit, These will come in varying sizes, be deployable via servo or can launch in deployed mode.

We'd also love to talk more with you guys about what your wanting to see from us. We have 3d Printers, CNC and a few other traditional methods we're currently adapting, so really challenge us to make something cool! Rocket Kits are of course something we are wanting to get into as well. There are truly some masters at Scale Modeling in this hobby and especially on TRF, so for now we are going to be sticking to our own designs. Here's a sneak peak of the first Rocket:
View attachment 546497
You have my attention now.

Put the link in the text body

https://www.litmusaero.com/
But it says it's not connected to a website. So fix your DNS to point to wherever your site is being hosted..
Your issue is NOT TRF related...... Have you paid your hosting bill? Have you renewed your domain name?

Last edited:
Put the link in the text body

https://www.litmusaero.com/
But it says it's not connected to a website. So fix your DNS to point to wherever your site is being hosted..
Your issue is NOT TRF related...... Have you paid your hosting bill? Have you renewed your domain name?
This is from 2022.

Understood, both the thread is 1 year old and the op has not been to the forum in over 6 months.

Back