List of Hazmat motors going up at Countyline

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob jablonski

Reaction score
No I haven't gone to the class yet, but I started to list out Hazmat motors on our website. with the amount of motors I have it will be a multi week endevor. This is mainly for folks wanting to know what I will have at launches and what I have in the shop if you want to pick up. Eventually I will have time to take the class then the basic sections will be already done.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN.
574-540-1123
[email protected]
www.countylinehobbies.com

Last edited:
It has been in stock in my shop for a while but finally had a chance to add the 38mm none hazmat Aerotech motors (H130W and I180W) to my web store. Also middle of next month I will have my Hazmat class done so I can ship the bigger stuff.

A bunch of work but most CTI reloads are now up. tomorrow will be adding the 38mm 5 to 6XLs, and more Aerotech reloads we have in stock and be deleating the sold out hardware. Also for the remainder of October we are discounting shipping to a $5.00 flat fee.

The new Aerotech H119T DMS, J540DM DMS, and K2050ST reload has been shipped today and will receive them mid week. We will have them on our web store this weekend. We wont be at MWP but if you are driving down US 30 near Plymouth Indiana give us a call and stop by and say hi.

Last edited:
Back