List Of Epoxy Systems.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They usually had 2 categories. One with neat resin and one with a composite.

Alex

It is typically the ones that do not specify if it is neat or not. Nonetheless it is something that someone might be capable of missing, so I thought I would throw it out there.

It is typically the ones that do not specify if it is neat or not. Nonetheless it is something that someone might be capable of missing, so I thought I would throw it out there.

If their specifications are so...non-specific, then I simply wouldn't use it for anything where strength remotely matters.

If their specifications are so...non-specific, then I simply wouldn't use it for anything where strength remotely matters.

https://www.cotronics.com/vo/cotr/pdf/4460.pdf
No mention of rather it is neat or not. I WOULD still use it. This is obviously neat but nonetheless different manufactures have different views. West systems does not mention whether it is neat or not. Aeropoxy one of the few that I know that list both tensile strengths. But the point being some of the most commonly used laminating epoxies do not specify.

I should have said it the other way around. Most list neat but some like Adtech list laid up. I wanted to raise attention to this in case others are (as this list is intended?) trying to decide.

Last edited:
Back