LiquidFyre Rocketry Holiday Sale!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ravenex

TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
Now that I am a vendor I am excited that can join in all of the holiday craziness and fun. So...

LiquidFyre Rocketry will be having a 2017 Black Friday Holiday Sale!

Nov 24th thru 26th we will be offering a site wide discount as well as some special sale packages with steep discounts. If all goes as planned we will also be taking discounted pre-orders for our new Mobius Mini product that are in development.

The Mobius Mini is a far superior camera to the Mobius ActionCam and the 808 #16 Keychain Camera, it is smaller than the 808 and records high definition up to 1920x1440 @ 30fps or 1920x1080 @ 60fps. We plan to offer it in all major airframe diameters from 2in - 8in with sealed and unsealed options, plus it will work with both standard and wide angle lenses. We are also working on a LiquidFyre Rocketry exclusive extended run external battery option for the mini.

Last edited:
What's the cost look like for the mobius mini (just the camera)?

Now that I am a vendor I am excited that can join in all of the holiday craziness and fun. So...

LiquidFyre Rocketry will be having a 2018 Black Friday Holiday Sale!

Nov 24th thru 26th we will be offering a site wide discount as well as some special sale packages with steep discounts. If all goes as planned we will also be taking discounted pre-orders for our new Mobius Mini product that are in development.

The Mobius Mini is a far superior camera to the Mobius Mini and the 808 #16 Keychain Camera, it is smaller than the 808 and records high definition up to 1920x1440 @ 30fps or 1920x1080 @ 60fps. We plan to offer it in all major airframe diameters from 2in - 8in with sealed and unsealed options, plus it will work with both standard and wide angle lenses. We are also working on a LiquidFyre Rocketry exclusive extended run external battery option for the mini.

Er, um. What were you comparing here? I'm sheepishly asking. Kurt

Er, um. What were you comparing here? I'm sheepishly asking. Kurt

Don't worry too much about it- apparently the sale doesn't start until 2018 :)

@Ravenex- any chance for a 6" shroud for all camera types, or just the mini?

Don't worry too much about it- apparently the sale doesn't start until 2018 :)

@Ravenex- any chance for a 6" shroud for all camera types, or just the mini?

That's funny. Stupidhead here missed that too. Brian, just a little playful joshing here so don't take this seriously or personally. Best of luck with your endeavors. Kurt

Got a little over excited for that post, I have edited it to correct the errors. I'm still debating on increasing the size offerings for the existing cameras. Personally I feel the Mini is the better camera in nearly every way, except for cost vs the 808 (about $35) and battery life vs the ActionCam (hence the extended battery). Therefore I'm not sure if there will be enough demand in the other cameras to justify the tooling costs. As for the price on the Mini I'm still waiting on final pricing from the manufacturer but I expect it to be slightly less than the Mobius ActionCam, plus it will be included in the Black Friday sale.

If the mini is cheaper than the regular mobius, then I'm fine with the 6" in that size. Now to just save up some $$$

So here’s the deal, the LiquidFyre Rocketry Black Weekend Sale will run Friday thru Sunday. Everything store wide will be discounted 15% using the coupon code “Black_2017” at checkout. Additionally there will be special packages that include a camera, shroud kit, and an additional shroud, everything you need to install a camera in two same diameter rockets at 25% off with the option to add additional shrouds at 40% off. As mentioned previously the sale will include the new Mobius Mini kits with extended external battery.

Black Weekend sales are on a presale basis so quantities will not be limited and orders will shipped first come first serve as we can produce product. If you need something before the holidays please note that in your order and call or message or email for good measure and I will do everything I can to accommodate you. (Note: LiquidFyre Mobius Mini products will be available Febuary/March)

The LiquidFyre Black Weekend Sale is now live.

So far the LiquidFyre Black Weekend Sale has been going great and we would like to thank all of our new customers. That said, I know a lot of you have new kits you bought at all of our wonderful vendors sales and those kits would be even more amazing with a slick LiquidFyre camera shroud onboard. So come and get yours before our sale ends Monday at midnight.

Back