LIMITED EDITION POLAR-1 Santa's Rocket Sled by EXCELSIOR ROCKETRY

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

astronboy

Reaction score
How does Santa deliver all of those toys in one night?

EXCELSIOR knows the secret: By rocket sled of course!
Check out the 'ice flames', and the silver metallic sled rails
This striking design features a full color decal set, including both gold and silver metallic!!

The POLAR-1 is a limited edition decal/planset. The number of plansets produced will be limited to 50. Each decal and planset will be individually numbered and signed. Once these 50 are sold, there will be no more produced.

The POLAR-1 is based on the Baby Bertha kit. All you need to add is the POLAR-1 fins, the POLAR-1decals, and have your very own model rocket sled. Like all Retro Bash sets, the POLAR-1 contains decals, instructions, and fin patterns to build from a Baby Bertha kit that you supply yourself.

Stop by

excelsior_rocketry.com

to see and learn more...

Phred

OK! I've made 7 goonys so far...How many Baby Berthas do you think I have?:mad:

Can you say "IMPULSE BUY"!
READY
SET
GO!
I got minez!

I would like to thank everyone for their support.

The Polar-1 is going like hotcakes! I printed all last night, and will be doing the same tonight!! Get one while they last!!

Phred

Thanks guys.

These are about half sold. If you want one, please order before they are all gone!!

Phred

Hey !!
Just wanted to Thank You for the Decals. Great Idea !!!! Placed my order today.

I hope you will do another one next year. A thought same rocket
design .. but different decal design for each year .

2005 POLAR-1 GOONY SANTA :D

BAR
John

Due to the overwhelming response, I am sure we will be offering a limited edition kit next Christmas... it will be different, but I have no idea how it will look.... yet....

Phred

Back