• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Level 3-Sized Parachutes: Final Selloff, Part 1

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solarover12

Reaction score
This should be everything. Final remnants of my torrid affair with hobby rocketry, 2006-2012. Keep thinking I'm done, keep finding more stuff. But now the building is empty and the moving truck is packed. Lots of deals here waiting to be found. Listing this stuff in three parts to save me time in writing it and you time in reading it. Part 1 is large chutes, part 2 is components of notable value (most things <$50 in value hit the dumpster, because time is money and people are cheap), and part 3 is a bonanza of Aeropack stuff. On that note:

Rocketman R18C, Mint

$190 from Rocketman's website. Chute is in mint condition. $170 plus actual shipping takes it.

IMG_4486.jpgIMG_4485.jpgIMG_4484.jpg

SOLD PENDING FUNDS Rocketman R14 Pro-Experimental, Used

This is the heavier 1.9oz ripstop - chute has been used but is in good condition. Rocketman sells these for $225 new, $150 plus actual shipping takes it.

IMG_4487.jpgIMG_4488.jpgIMG_4489.jpgIMG_4490.jpgIMG_4491.jpg

Last edited:
SOLD PENDING FUNDS Rocketman R12C, Mint Condition

$145 from Rocketman - $125 plus actual shipping takes it.

IMG_4496.jpgIMG_4497.jpgIMG_4498.jpgIMG_4499.JPG

Last edited:
SOLD PENDING FUNDS Rocketman R9 Pro-Experimental, Mint in Bag

Heavier 1.9oz ripstop - $125 from Rocketman, $110 plus actual shipping takes it.

IMG_4511.JPG

Last edited:
SOLD PENDING FUNDS Rocketman R24 Drogue - Pro-Experimental, Mint

$33 from Rocketman, $25 plus actual shipping takes it. No photos for small-ticket items or I'd be here for days.

Last edited:
Skyangle Cert3 X-Large, Used

Looks like AMW/ProX is her official vendor now. $189 new from them. This chute has some use on it, and one small hole. Functionally fine and one of my favorite chutes I've owned. $125 plus actual shipping takes it.

IMG_4500.JPGIMG_4501.JPGIMG_4502.JPGIMG_4503.JPGIMG_4504.JPG

SOLD PENDING FUNDS Skyangle Cert-3 Large Parachute, Lightly Used

Like-new condition, has some playa dust on it from my first ever Balls project back in 2008. Was used only with CO2 deployment (those were the days) so no residue on it. $139 from AMW/ProX, $115 plus actual shipping takes it.

IMG_4492.jpgIMG_4493.jpgIMG_4494.jpgIMG_4495.jpg

Last edited:
SOLD PENDING FUNDS Skyangle Classic II 36" Parachute, Used

$50 from AMW/ProX, $35 plus actual shipping takes it.

IMG_4513.JPGIMG_4512.JPG

Last edited:
ONE SOLD PENDING FUNDS, ONE AVAILABLE Skyangle Cert-3 Drogue, Used

AMW/ProX doesn't list this one. Hawk Mountain does for $27.50. I have two available. $20 each plus actual shipping.

Last edited:
SOLD PENDING FUNDS 60" X-Form Binder Design Chute, New

Came with my Galaxy kit years ago. Don't think he sells this one anymore, but his 45" one goes for $50. Let's call it the same price for the 60" - so $50 plus actual shipping. Nicely made chute.

That concludes the parachutes section. Message with interest. Moving on to next section.

Last edited:
Sorry Chuck. Lots of messages as you might imagine - just responded & the chute is yours.

Back