Level 3 shred video online.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocketman248

Reaction score
Here's the video of my L3 bird meeting an early demise. Warning: Large file. Later on I will put a low resolution version.

Go here.

Um... it says I need to sign in... I don't want to do that. Is there a way you can e-mail me the video, or send it to me through instant messenger?

Originally posted by n3tjm
Um... it says I need to sign in... I don't want to do that. Is there a way you can e-mail me the video, or send it to me through instant messenger?
Any name and password will do, best I can tell. Us an email [email protected] and you should be good to go.

that was a crazy video. just put in a made up username, and email. That way they wont bother you

Flight looked sweet until the point of shredding. Tis a shame.

On a brighter note, I just realized I have a real nice pic of your tethys. Enjoy...

That doesn't look like a shred to me. Looks more like drag separation at motor burn-out. What kind of shape was the airframe in? Are the fins still on? I'd guess you probably have a big zipper on the main airframe.

Gotta have the those couplers really tight and/or use nylon screws/rivets. I'm surprised your TAP didn't question that.

--Lance.

Okay, I'm putting in a bogus username and password, and its still not letting me in...

Originally posted by gothique_97
Okay, I'm putting in a bogus username and password, and its still not letting me in...

You have to _register_ with a bogus email and password.

Patrick

Thanks for all the support. Although i'm disapointed, I still got to fly two M1850s.:)

BTW, you don't really need to use a fake name. I've been a member of that site for a while and I have never gotten any emails from them. Don't worry about it.

Ouch! I just had the chance to watch your video. That is very gut-wrenching.

What I've learned about rocketry is that a lot of hopes and dreams (yes, sometimes we dream about ideas that materialize) ride on our rockets. Sometimes those dreams literally go up in smoke.

Sorry to hear about your shred. I'm right there with you brother. I just lost my signed upscale Deuce and camera pod in a lake.

Back