level 3 raffle

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WILDMANRS

TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Wildman Hobbies is pleased to announce they have teamed up with several manufactures to raffle away a level 3 project to someone who wants to do their level 3 at LDRS at this year.
We are putting this package together so some who normally wouldn’t be able to do their level 3 now can at LDRS 28 in New York on July 2-6.
All you basically have to pay for is a $10 ticket
Wildman’s is donating an Extreme Wildman Kit and the use of a Rocket Tracker to make sure you get the rocket back.
Wildman Pennsylvania is donating registration for the launch
Wildman Kentucky is donating 2 banquet tickets
Aerotech is donating an M1297
Missile works is donating (2) rrc2 mini’s
Performance rocketry is donating a quart size of the Proline 4100 epoxy, pumps and fillers
Sky angle is donating a Classic II 60” parachute and a c3 drogue
Rouse Tech is donating the use of a 75/5120 motor
Aero Pack is donating a 75 mm motor retainer
The proceeds from this raffle will pay for a hotel room for 3 nights for the lucky winner. If we don’t raise enough money Wildman’s will pitch in the rest.
To get into this raffle you must be level 2 and able to go to LDRS in New York with this rocket completed.
Raffle Tickets are $10 each
Tickets can be purchased from Wildman’s by calling 815-638-3200
If we sell 130 tickets we will give another one away. Any proceeds left over will go to Rockets 4 Schools.
The raffle will April 21-27 and will be shipped out on April 28
If you would like to purchase this package less the hotel and registration you can.
Only $610.00
*plus shipping but it must be flown at LDRS 28
to purchase tickets call
Wildman's at 815-638-3200 during normal hours

Last edited:
I'm in!! LDRS this year will be about 30 miles from my hometown in Upstate NY. I will call to purchase a couple tickets.

Too bad I couldn't get my L2 quick enough to go for my L3. That's an increadable deal!

At this point I would l,ike to encourage all who have participated to withdraw and effectively use their hard earned compensation in a more productive manner.

That said, I will take the hit for the entire community and leave my investment in place. It is going to be a devastating financial blow, however I am willing to make the sacrifice. :cool:.

Hey, Al?

I had a nice chat with Tim today, regarding the raffle, and, well....to give you an idea of what I think of your idea, I bought a raffle ticket today! :D

C'mon, folks! This is an awesome deal, and even if you can't make LDRS, consider buying the ticket just to support Rockets For Schools. This is a pure donation from the sponsors, putting money into a great program!

Tim's hope is to generate enough off of raffle sales to cover the cost of the hotel -- he's not worried about the kit, or anything else, or the rest of it.

-Kevin

Hey Al, how did you know I bought all the Wildman jr's ,trying to corner the market and drive the future's price up?

Don't forget Monday is the last day to get you tickets .
We will be pulling the winning ticket at 7:15 Monday nite and calling the winner right away
Good Luck Guys
Tim

Mike Law from Indiana is now going to LDRS in New York to do his level 3 flight
I want to thank everybody who joined this raffle and all Mfg's that donated to it.
From the excitement on the phone I think we picked a good one .
Congratulations Mike We will see you at LDRS:cheers::clap:
Tim

Well, Tim, I guess you're now off my Christmas card list! :mad:

Congrats to Mike, and this is a really cool event, Tim. I'm sure the Rockets 4 Schools folks will really appreciate it!

-Kevin

Congratz Mike and many thanks to Tim and all the other vendors for their outstanding contributions to the rocketry community! :cool:

Congrats Mike! Thank you Wildman and all the other vendors you all are the reason this is such a strong and enjoyable hobby.

Back