Congrats, Angelo!

-Kevin

TheAviator

Reaction score
Congrats!

But you forgot the most important TRF rule! Pictures! Must have pictures! :p

bob jablonski

Reaction score
Welcome to the land of expensive rockets:roll: When did you get time to fly rockets?
Mr. Bob
Starlight dude

sunward

At Mad Rocket Basement
TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks to all.

.... Pictures! Must have pictures! :p
It was kind of hard to take pictures when do a big test flight. Too busy watching to take pictures. But one:

As for details, it was a customized 3.9" kit with rails buttons, 36" Sunward parachute, 12x12" NOMEX blanket, and some decals.

Flown on a CTI 38mm reload case with a 247H143SS (Smoky Sam). I used as 5 second delay and it flew nice. As it was windy, I could have used a 7 second delay only to keep it from going too far down field. Took almost an hour and a half to retreive the rocket and come back to the launch site.
Welcome to the land of expensive rockets:roll: ...
yes. Expensive.
...When did you get time to fly rockets?...
Very hard. But I needed to do the certification and I did some test flights at the same time.

Worst part was the wet field.

level1.jpg

Sac

Reaction score
It was a fun day indeed but a lot of walking. Didn't help that we got lost on the way. Next time I will bring the GPS. Unfortunately I broke off a fin on my Level 1 so I was unable to fly mine with Angelo. I'll have to fly again when they are flying. My level 1 is not a kit its a prototype of bigger things to come. I forgot just how much punch an H really packs lol. All I got to fly was A's through D's that day and it was incredibly windy. One rocket that took a B ended up travelling farther downwind then the J rocket after it lol.