Level 1 Certification Day

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be my Level 2 test and launch on April 24th, on a Buffalo Ranch 8000 ft above sea level in the Rocky Mountains, 20 miles west Of Colorado Springs, and the Air Force Academy. Thank You for the reply.
Tripoli Colorado at Hartsel. A bit farther than 20 miles West of the Springs. I think it is at 8,800 ft. above sea level so upsize your chute a bit for the thin air. Take plenty of water and sunscreen for the wide open spaces of South Park. Crazy big motors there, some are even home brewed! Living in the Wild Wild West! The Buffalo like the big motors.

Tripoli Colorado at Hartsel. A bit farther than 20 miles West of the Springs. I think it is at 8,800 ft. above sea level so upsize your chute a bit for the thin air. Take plenty of water and sunscreen for the wide open spaces of South Park. Crazy big motors there, some are even home brewed! Living in the Wild Wild West! The Buffalo like the big motors.
I stand corrected, 8,800 is right. In my younger years I climbed 14ers and thank you for reminding me to bring provisions. I do remember cleaning a five foot barbed wire fence with a buffalo steer close behind chasing my young self and a few other crazy friends in college. So I stay clear of of the prairie titans that once roamed in mile wide herds.

Back