Level 1 Cert Complete

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jweger77

Reaction score
Screenshot_20230507-182029~2.png

Had a great flight on a DMS H115DM today with the Fox Valley Rocketeers. The total up weight was 3lbs and it sure got off the pad in a hurry. Not sure when I'll go for Level 2, but it won't be for some time. The club has a great collection of members and a wealth of experience and expertise. Had a great time and glad to have gotten it done the first time around.

View attachment 579394

Had a great flight on a DMS H115DM today with the Fox Valley Rocketeers. The total up weight was 3lbs and it sure got off the pad in a hurry. Not sure when I'll go for Level 2, but it won't be for some time. The club has a great collection of members and a wealth of experience and expertise. Had a great time and glad to have gotten it done the first time around.
Congratulations. Love that motor. And as the guys told me when I got my L1. Prepare to open your wallet.

View attachment 579394

Congratulations and welcome to high power!

Back