The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Peartree

Cyborg Rocketeer
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
There used to be a thread here. I'm tired and in a bad mood so I pulled it so more rational people can decide before I do something for the wrong reason.

Chrisn

Reaction score
Did this used to be the logo poll I started? I cant find it anywhere. TRFs solution to everything is to delete it or lock it or censor it. What did I expect, nothings changed, except the logo.

troj

Wielder Of the Skillet Of Harsh Discipline, Potent
Reaction score
Did this used to be the logo poll I started? I cant find it anywhere. TRFs solution to everything is to delete it or lock it or censor it. What did I expect, nothings changed, except the logo.
John didn't pull it because of your question or comments. He did it because of something someone else posted in the thread.

If you are so inclined, please feel free to recreate the poll.

-Kevin

Peartree

Cyborg Rocketeer
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
Thanks for your vote of optimism.

Yes, this was it. TEMPORARILY removing the thread was NOT a TRF solution but mine and I will take personal responsibility for it. I wasn't sure and recognized that I wasn't in the proper frame of mind to make a sound and unbiased judgment so I took it offline until cooler heads could consider it. I'm allowing the pool of mods and admins to do that and the consensus will prevail. Trust me when I say that this morning wasn't a good time for me to aim for polite, gentle or smooth. If you did nothing wrong, then it will all be back and I'll just go back to my cave until I feel better.

I apologize if my removal offended you, I was attempting to be as UN-offensive as I could be given my current frame of mind.

[edit] Troj was posting while I was typing. Thanks Troj - that too. Didn't see that either. I told you I'm not all here today.

Latest posts