Quantcast

Left Hobby Lobby 100$ poorer

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Bowhunter

Reaction score
The Mrs. and I got a 50% off all rocket kits and we loaded up. Im waiting for glue to dry on an Executioner now

Mrs.Bowhunter

Reaction score
Well the great thing about being a newbie is your happy with anything that looks kewl lol .. i got 7 rockets for about 35 dollars at half off .. Inluding .. an echostar two stage payloader, a meteor masher that releases 3 deep space cluster bombs, an outlander, a beta trans wing super glider, an astro sat lsx, a Pip squeek and The flash.

Guess I'll be busy for a while!

Mr Bowhunter on the other hand likes bigger toys lol

But he did get an executioner, a pack of D-12s, a pack of E-9s, a mid-power launch pad all at 50% off!

Ofcourse when we left Hobby lobby he still had to go across the street to Micheal's cause Hobby lobby didnt have a fat boy .. and since half of his fell out of the tree and the nose cone is still there he "needed" a new one to put his 4 C cluster he built in it.

Neil

Reaction score
This episode of "life with the bowhunters" better have a ton of pics included!:D ;) :p

Sounds like you two got quite the haul! I wouldent say "$100 poorer"... "$100 richer" sounds better to me...:D ;) :p

PICS, PICS, WE WANT PICS!!!:D ;) If you guys get $100 worth of rockets, you better spend at least half that on film to take pics with...:D ;)

slim_t

Reaction score
Your gonna love that Executioner on E9's. A perfect match to launch a large rocket but yet keep it in sight.
Now if you want to go out of sight, get an Eliminator, but don't launch it in any wind. :)

Went to Hobby Lobby myself and finally got the Outlander, SR71, and Renegade. Also got an Echostar and all the new 13mm quickies.

Tim

Bowhunter

Reaction score
Here It is and the Mrs. made a Quest Pip squeek and she said she is gonna call it her pocket rocket and I about died and I asked her if she knows what that is and she didnt know then I told her :D there isnt to many boring moments here LMAO

Dr. Don

Reaction score
OK you two!!!!!
By launch time this Saturday , by my calculations, there will
be a traffic jam at the RSO table !!!!!
Try to remember that there will be OTHER flyers that will
need an occasional turn at the launch pads!!!!!!!
Try to run that 4-banger-FATBOY past the RSO when I am
NOT on duty!!!!!!!!
While I am waiting around, I will be happy to offer my
affordable DAYCARE services (payable in AP)!!!!!!!
Dr Don

Bowhunter

Reaction score
I got to go to the store and get some modeling clay for nose weight but I will be testing it all week to get my CG right so it will fly stable

Karl

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
In that Fatboy is it 4x18mm motors or 4x24mm? What ever it is , it looks like its gonna rip strait through those clouds!:p

saunassa

Reaction score
Where are these Hobby Lobby stores that i keep hearing about?
they sound like the place to make great deals on kits.
I can always road trip for a good deal.
thanks

Latest posts