Lee's Nike Smoke Cluster Project - Need info

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DMcCauley

Reaction score
Does anyone have the full name / email of Lee, who built that crazy super nice Nike Smoke cluster rocket? He had a really nice build thread going on here on the old forum.

Thanks
Dan

It was Lee Scott. He has a video of it on youtube. He flies out of ROC in Lucerne, CA.

Yes - Lee does an excellant job of documenting his builds. I had pulled them down, edited out the misc chatter and sized the pictures. I have it - it is about 105 meg. If there is somewhere this can be put, let me know. I did the same for the Thor build as well.

I hope some other old articles come back - there was a lot of good information on here.

Tom

Wow Tom!!

What format do you have them in??

My son and I are in the process of creating a web site. Is it possible to take wat you have and is it as simple as pasting to a web page??

Thanks

Please feel free to shoot me a e-mail at [email protected].

Hi Lee,

I sent you an email, but never heard back. If you are still interested, let me know.

Tom

Tom

Sorry I did not get back to you. However, it looks like both of my builds are in the archive section. I have not been able to log into it but I had a friend send me a link and they were both there.

Again

Thanks

Lee

Tom

Sorry I did not get back to you. However, it looks like both of my builds are in the archive section. I have not been able to log into it but I had a friend send me a link and they were both there.

Again

Thanks

Lee

Anything else in the works, Lee ?

We just can't get enough of your build threads...

Thanks Guys

Yep Jonathan and I are working on a rocket called Cyclone. It has a central 75mm and 4-38mm outboards. The plan is to launch it on a M1850W and then have two set of 2-J570W airstarts. It will have two video cameras one pointing down and the other one pointing sideways. It will also have an RDAS for tracking with a gps & video overlay for a live downlink. Following are a couple of pictures of the build. We are in the process of launching our website www.scottrocketry.com which will have the entire build.

MiscPicture67026.jpg

tip to tip of the fins

MiscPicture67033.jpg

The video camera airframe section

MiscPicture67045.jpg

MiscPicture67046.jpg

The camera sled

MiscPicture67042.jpg

The guts of the e-bay & camera bay

MiscPicture67069.jpg

The down camera cowling

Logo006.jpg