• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Leaving the hobby next offering!!!!!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon Dubrick

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Well after being in an out of hobby for 30 years, I have made the decision to pursue a new hobby. So, in the next few weeks, rockets, 29mm, 38mm and 54mm motor hardware, chutes, tubes, epoxies and all building supplies will be for sale.

OK..Rocket kit sold..... next item up....is a build it mix of things all sold as is $50 bucks takes it. A mix of all size tubes, motor tubes, some nose cones and even a motor retainer. Thats 24 bucks right there. THIS IS SOLD AS A GROUP, NOT BREAKING IT UP.

Next is fiberglass combo. Potential really nice 54mm minimum diameter project. Thats on the top with the nose cone. Some other misc. pieces. ALL SOLD TOGETHER. $75 takes it all. That nose cone is awesome.

Final offer for this group is retention. 38mm, 54mm AERPOPAC And 98mm SLIM LINE. $100 bucks for all three.

*****AFTER THESE ALL SELL, NEXT IS RESINS AND EPOXIES, THEN RECOVERY( PARACHUTES), CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS(CARBON CUTTER ECT), LAUNCH EQUIPMENT(RAILS) THEN LAST BUT NOT LEAST ALL MOTOR HARDWARE. ALL MOTORS ARE AEROTECH OR DR ROCKET 29,38 AND 54MM 90 PERCENT NEVER USED.

Attachments

• build it.jpg
    build it.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 170
  • fiberglass.jpg
    fiberglass.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 191
  • retension.jpg
    retension.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 157
If nobody has already taken the $50 mix of parts and $75 fiberglass parts, I'm good for those. No need for retainers, though. I'd prefer to commit and even pay for these parts, but hold on shipping until you post the rest of the items, in case there is something else that can be shipped together.

Sandy.

If nobody has already taken the $50 mix of parts and $75 fiberglass parts, I'm good for those. No need for retainers, though. I'd prefer to commit and even pay for these parts, but hold on shipping until you post the rest of the items, in case there is something else that can be shipped together.

Sandy.
The Build group and fiberglass parts are yours if you want them...ill pay shipping

Back