Leading Edge Rocketry still in buisness ?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I moved the thread folks as it seems to fit better here:) Nobody said or did anything wrong just seemed a better fit in the vendors area.
Have a great day everyone :)
Fred

I just got an email from Tim saying that they're back from doing an enormous job offsite. Sounds like he's trying to get back to normal in the next couple of weeks...

KPM61, and anyone else who might have had the same problems, please accept our deepest apologies.

After 18 months of courting, our parent company, Lumalaser, landed an enormously large job with Disney. It was in conjunction with their new nighttime laser/video/water spectacular called World of Color at California Adventure in Anaheim, CA.

Unfortunately for Leading Edge, all of our staff and resources, were directed to the Lumalaser side of the business starting in September 2009…with all of us working 6+days a week to support the Disney show. Even our laser cutter was relocated to our onsite production trailer in California.

Happily, our staff and laser cutter are now back in Eugene, which means all kits are available and in stock. Please know that we are taking additional measures to ensure we do not run into this problems again.

To thank you all for your patience and understanding with Leading Edge we are offering 25% off your next order when you mention this thread.

It’s good to be back!

KPM61, and anyone else who might have had the same problems, please accept our deepest apologies.

After 18 months of courting, our parent company, Lumalaser, landed an enormously large job with Disney. It was in conjunction with their new nighttime laser/video/water spectacular called World of Color at California Adventure in Anaheim, CA.

Unfortunately for Leading Edge, all of our staff and resources, were directed to the Lumalaser side of the business starting in September 2009…with all of us working 6+days a week to support the Disney show. Even our laser cutter was relocated to our onsite production trailer in California.

Happily, our staff and laser cutter are now back in Eugene, which means all kits are available and in stock. Please know that we are taking additional measures to ensure we do not run into this problems again.

To thank you all for your patience and understanding with Leading Edge we are offering 25% off your next order when you mention this thread.

It’s good to be back!

IS that for the new extension on CA? I can't wait to see the show!

When will the new Phantom kit be shipping? Have had one on pre-order sinced it was announced and looking forward to it! :D

I built the Alien kit last year, it is a great rocket! Tim and Nicole have provided great service months after the sale.

After a not so gentle landing, I have rebuilt it with a 29mm motor tube and larger G10 fins, and a longer payload section. Also used highly reflective yellow-green tape instead of paint on the body, and glow-in-the-dark paint on the nosecone and fin section.

Now it is ready for a G80 Skidmark...

Alien_Reflective.jpg

Alien_LEDs.jpg

spaceclipper,
we're still having problems with our chute supplier. we are considering sending them out with a standard chute for initial orders...i will have a definite answer next week.

Back