LDRS TRF get together

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ben_ullman

Reaction score
Ok, Here is a seperate thread about a TRF Get together. I am going to call to make a reservation but I need to get an Idea of the amount of people.

The place is a Pizza joint in Geneva (about 15min from the host hotel in Geneva) Its named Cams Pizza.It will be Friday night after the launch. Time TBD. Im thinking like 6:30 or 7 so we can all TAKE SHOWERS ;)

Best way to do it will be your TRF name and the number of people with your party attending (all of them including you) example:

Ben_ullman x 2 (thats me and my dad)
skycopp x 2
RandyM x2
JAllen x 1
CJL x 2
Gym_Class_Hero x 2
Adam Selene x 1

Last edited:
I'll be there along with my son, so that 's 2 of us. Sounds like fun.

I'll be there x1. I vote for 7 pm because Im staying at the Super 8 in Canandaigua and need to get back there first, take a shower, and then get over to the pizza place.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I'll be heading in the other direction when the range closes on Friday... as I've booked a hotel in Canandaigua with a group of others in my local club.

But feel free to stop by the NAPAS compound (we've got a block of parking spaces in the 116-120 zone in rows A *and* B) and say Hi. I'll be around on Friday afternoon, getting some early prep-work done for the camera flight on Saturday...

Unfortunately, I'll be heading in the other direction when the range closes on Friday... as I've booked a hotel in Canandaigua with a group of others in my local club.

But feel free to stop by the NAPAS compound (we've got a block of parking spaces in the 116-120 zone in rows A *and* B) and say Hi. I'll be around on Friday afternoon, getting some early prep-work done for the camera flight on Saturday...

Those two cities are only 16 miles apart. I'm staying in Canandaigua as well. I figure we will leave the range a little early to clean up and head out for pizza and some rocket stories and BS. :D

I should be there with my dad, so that's two of us.

See if you can hitch a ride with Joe. he seems to be staying near there ;)

I agree, 16 miles apart isn't that bad. Were in waterloo, thats like 12miles.

Ben

See if you can hitch a ride with Joe. he seems to be staying near there ;)

I agree, 16 miles apart isn't that bad. Were in waterloo, thats like 12miles.

Ben

Well... it'll depend on what everyone else in my group wants to do. We tend to get together with the JMRC and Team-1 folks and have a little bash of our own.

But... we'll see what happens. :D

Kathy and I may be able to make it. Really depends on the weather. If it is hot we may have to pass as we will have our pup with us and can't leave him in the truck if it is hot out...

Kathy and I may be able to make it. Really depends on the weather. If it is hot we may have to pass as we will have our pup with us and can't leave him in the truck if it is hot out...

Just put on some really dark sunglasses and say he's your seeing eye dog! :D

Well I looked on the menu and I didn't see and kind of beer listed. I might still be working anyhow so I'll pass.

Sorry Friday evening won't work for my Kids and I, so we have to scratch from this one.

Maybe if theres something for Saturday give me a ring.

Our plan is to do the overnite drive on Thursday nite-Friday morning to fly Friday...... so by friday nite ME is going to be looking for some sleepy time:caffeine:

But I will be roaming the fields and saying HI! So there is no escape.

And I was going to bring that electric loofa you like soooo much. I even have a extra gallon or so of that lavender lice wash.

AFter a few days at LDRS without a shower, I may have to dip myself in some flea and tick shampoo.

I believe I can make it. me, myself and I, so that's 1.

Can this place handle a dozen and a half people?

Ben and TRF LDRS 28 attendees:

You guys should consider merging the TRF forum party with our old timers party. We have a nice room at host hotel and dinner servered to us. I have nice LCD procjector and big screen to show classic old time rocket video's on.
I think you guys would have a great time with us old farts Ha . Please consider joining us there for the fun here is info on our event.
But if your going you need to sign up ASAP so hotel will have ourder food order in The deadline is tommorow monday June 28 at 3:00 pm.
Use the web links below to post choices and the number attending in your party.

Folks:

Just case you missed it on TRA list we are having a LDRS 28 Old timers Dinner reunion on the evening of Friday July 3 at the Waterloo Holiday INN which is LDRS 28 host hotel. The doors we open at 7:00 pm and we will have our dinner served at 7:30. There will be a lot of good stories shared by pioneers of the early years of high power rocketry and some cool classic old rocket video's to watch.

If you are attending LDRS28 please consider joining us for a fun evening. The only limit to who can attend is room size which hold 55 folks.

Please take time now to indicate your food choice now via checking
https://www.ldrs28.org/hotels/OldTimersReunionMenu.pdf
for your menu choices.

Then post your choice and the number in your party attending via
https://www.ldrs28.org/forums/messag...D=74&lastpage=1

So don't wait till last minute on this Monday and then miss out on the fun.

Cheers
John

Hey John been a while! Parked next to you are Red Glare II or III I think it was.

Its up to everyone here. Whats the crowd want? Im fine either way. If we keep it at the Waterloo hotel that saves driving. Is there enough room for all of us to be a "side party" for the OTP?

Ben

Hey John been a while! Parked next to you are Red Glare II or III I think it was.

Its up to everyone here. Whats the crowd want? Im fine either way. If we keep it at the Waterloo hotel that saves driving. Is there enough room for all of us to be a "side party" for the OTP?

Ben

I'm fine with either as well, but since dinner orders need to be in by tomorrow, we need to make a decision QUICK! I was torn between the two, so merging them into one would be great!

Im thinking we should stick with the origional plan. That way no one gets confused.

Ben

Back