• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LDRS Garage Sale (ex hardware, parts, rockets, chutes, electronics)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeeRoc29

Reaction score
I'm taking a hiatus from the hobby and would like find good homes for some beloved but neglected things. I'm not shipping anything at this time so everything below is available to folks coming to LDRS on Saturday and Sunday only. Cash on site. I don't have pics of everything but can send if you want to see something in advance. I will have more than what is listed below, so be sure to come by and browse.

PARTS
3"x36" Red Arrow Hobbies flexible phenolic tubing (3) - $10 each
Various lengths of RAH and PML 4" phenolic tubing, about 7 feet in total, with couplers, $40 for all
7.5"x55" RAH flexible phenolic glassed tube and short payload section - $50
54mmx48" blue tube (3) $12 each
Various lengths of RAH 5.5" airframe and matching Blue Tube couplers - $40 for all
98mm flange Aeropack retainer - $40
Binder Design custom polished 98mm fin can. About 10" long bands and 12" fins. All polished, used once. Fits motor case - $200
Binder Design 4" fin can, bands only. Fits over airframe, not motor. $80

12" custom parts. These things were for 3/4 scale Aerobee project. Includes 1xPython Rocketry 12.25" diameter x 66" long ogive nose cone with shoulder, 1xPython Rocketry tail cone, and three pieces of 12" sonatube. One finished smooth, one coated in epoxy but not finished, and one untouched. About 12 feet of tubing in total IIRC. The cones alone are worth over $500. $400 takes it all.

10" custom parts. See my semi-recent 10.25" V2 parts thread, except this includes more tubing. 1xPython Rocketry 10.25" od 3:1 ogive cone with shoulder, 1xV2 style tailcone, slotted, with 5.38 center tube. Includes about 10 feet of glassed sonatube, 10" ID. $275 takes it all.

CHUTES
C9 28' chute. Surplus, never used. Perfect. $160
Cert 3 XL. Used twice. $90
Various other smaller nylon chutes.

ELECTRONICS
Stratologger (old style, used but perfect) $40
New Stratologger CF, never used but turned on. $45
Perfectflite MiniTimer, never used but turned on. $25

HARDWARE
Pro54 spacer and shorter 6xl spacer. $5 each
Custom graphte nozzle that fits both AT and CTI cases, with .562" throat. $40
Kosdon 38 510 case, used, good. $25
Kosdon Eash 38 640 case, used, excellent. $40
3 nozzles for above motors, snap rings, o rings, one Kosdon plugged bulkhead. Can add to the cases above for nominal charge.
Trucore 29mm 3g and 4g cases, nozzles, bulkheads, snap rings, o-rings, casting, liner tubes. $60 all.
Gorilla 75/6000 green anodized case, brand new, includes snap rings and thrust ring. $120
Trucore 75x19" case, delay closure, and custom graphite nozzle, includes snap rings. Used (yes thats a liner stuck in it below. I'll take it out before I sell it...or keep it!) $100
Gorilla 75/6000 cases, not anodized (have 3), grooved for snap rings and external thrust ring (cases include two int. snap rings). $100 each.
AT CLONE 98/10240 motor. Case is cloned, closures are the real deal. $400
AT compatible 54mm closures, 3xaft, 3xfwd standard. $20 a piece.

6 inch .188 wall x 48" DOM tube. This was for a baby P/full O case. Includes pieces that are slightly oversized and need turning to fit - 1 retaining ring 1.5" long, and a 1.25" thick plate for a bulkhead. All 6061. $100 takes it all.

Pics of hardware below. See you at LDRS

Last edited:
Some of the tubes mentioned above, plus some 4" FWFG tubes and FW nose cone and a few rockets that will be given away at ridiculous prices. C'mon guys, make the drive out to sunny Cali, visit the birthplace of HPR, and take home some awesome stuff. It's a win win for everyone!

Last edited:
Great-just &^%^&$^# great! Now LDRS is gonna cost me a mortgage payment and a half! Dang-Deeroc-we're gonna miss you out there! Large and Dangerous Rocket Stuff indeed! C'mon lottery-daddy needs some 10" stuff! C'yas there!

I won't be gone forever. I'm keeping the items most precious to me for the day the bug bites again. At LDRS, look for a blue pop up, silver Kia Sportage, and a bunch of rocket stuff laid out on a tarp on the ground.

Cheers,

Derek

EVERYTHING above is sold. I did end up shipping a few pieces or hardware and somebody else came to my place to pick up the rest. If anyone is interested, I have a Robinair 3CFM vacuum pump, lexan plate, and 6qt Kitchenaid mixer (complete degassing setup in perfect working order) and a custom 5.5" Phoenix with a 54 mount for sale, built. I can bring both to LDRS. Pm if interested.

Derek

The Phoenix. Super nice rocket. Just enough weight in the nose, which is the FW type, to keep it perfectly stable. Flown twice and is a definite crowd pleaser. Very straight and true flier with the classic Phoenix whistle. Includes a 120" top flight chute and nylon harness. Ready to fly. Make me an offer.

image.jpg2_zpsp2b3bxad.jpg

image.jpg1_zpstadyewjh.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back