LDRS 41 Official Information thread

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't go. :(

Richard Bong State Recreation Area
Wednesday, Jul 5 - Sunday, Jul 9, 2023
Check In: 3:00 PM
Check Out: 3:00 PM
Site 106
Nights 4
Equipment Trailer or RV up to 30'

No one spoke up, so the reservation is cancelled. NOT avail. online yet, but you should be able to call.

Last edited:
anyone @LDRS keen to share a CTI P38 4G case? My case got got by an H123 skiddy and CTI hasnt even approved my warranty yet, even if they did approve it wouldn't even come until august... I have at least 1 I242 white that I wanna fly, and maybe my other I242 if I'm feelin it...

anyone @LDRS keen to share a CTI P38 4G case? My case got got by an H123 skiddy and CTI hasnt even approved my warranty yet, even if they did approve it wouldn't even come until august... I have at least 1 I242 white that I wanna fly, and maybe my other I242 if I'm feelin it...

Message me to remind me a few times and a few days before the event. I have one for sure. Standard clauses apply ;)

I’ll also have a 5 grain and a spacer if that works. Look for the big 20ft trailer with rocket photos all over it.

We are camping in Sunrise campground site 224 & 223 starting July 4 thru Sunday. Would anyone be interested in coming by in the evening Wednesday for campfire / potluck / bourbon tasting? We would love to meet up a swap rocket stories!

QCRC is bring a trailer with a 12' rail and TWA has a 10' rail mounted to a tower permanently installed

QCRC has done brought the trailer…
I took it up there during the last TWA launch. So it’s in the area and ready for what ever you wanna throw at it. It also has a 10’ unistrut rail.

I have a couple people coming with me who'd like to do their certs while we are there. They are both current tripoli members, and are registered for the weekend. One would be going for L1 the other for L2. Is there someone specific they should reach out to before hand?

I have a couple people coming with me who'd like to do their certs while we are there. They are both current tripoli members, and are registered for the weekend. One would be going for L1 the other for L2. Is there someone specific they should reach out to before hand?
I’ll be there Saturday. Red Ford Flex.

Last edited:

In addition to Adrian, there will be lots of other folks who can help with certs.

The Tripoli Board has volunteered to take care of the certifications at the launch

I second the Reminder on Tick and Mosquito repellent !!!
My 6 FT Ladder, Table & Sun Shade are already in the Truck !
Got to same room for Sunblock and Repellent !!

Oh yeah … Kevin, You asked me to remind you .......
Please don't forget to bring a copy of the NAR LVL2 Test for me to take....

We able to do that, Say.... on the 6th ??

Do you need any help?
Rhetorical question! Of course we need help...both professionally and with beer lofting! Welcome to 'Sconsin...we won't run out of beer! And Charles' spirits and wine just a south wind's drift from the runway at Bong!

Rhetorical question! Of course we need help...both professionally and with beer lofting! Welcome to 'Sconsin...we won't run out of beer! And Charles' spirits and wine just a south wind's drift from the runway at Bong!
Ok important question - where is the closest place to Bong that I can get some spotted cow? Since I am driving I can finally bring some back with me

Back