LDRS 39 Video Series Incoming

UPscaler

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Everyone!
LDRS was awesome and, as usual, I want to make the experience available to even those who could not attend. I'll be uploading my LDRS videos once weekly (starting Sunday) in a three part series. Here is the preview video.
I will update this thread as I upload videos.

Additionally, if anyone is interested in a digital download of the entire ad-free 1hr 15minute version, I am making it available as a "pay what you feel is fair" type scenario.

I have also been tossing around the idea of DVDs, depending on interest. They would contain the same ad-free feature-length version and would likely be around $20 with shipping included. If I can get enough commitments to buy/pre-orders it's something I'd love to do.

Feel free to respond with thoughts on the matter in this thread. Furthermore, if you're interested in purchasing a digital copy, send me a private message.

Braden

UPscaler

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Just an update here! Digital versions of the full-quality, ad-free video with over an hour of rocketry action is available now on the Rocketvlogs square site.

After the purchase is made, I'll send a download link to your email address. It is a massive file, just a heads up! Just under 10GB.

Another alternative I have considered is shipping the video on USB flash drives. DVDs would be nice, but given the file size, a lot of the quality would have to be dropped to fit it on a DVD.

Braden

Tech 68

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Just an update here! Digital versions of the full-quality, ad-free video with over an hour of rocketry action is available now on the Rocketvlogs square site.

After the purchase is made, I'll send a download link to your email address. It is a massive file, just a heads up! Just under 10GB.

Another alternative I have considered is shipping the video on USB flash drives. DVDs would be nice, but given the file size, a lot of the quality would have to be dropped to fit it on a DVD.

Braden
I like the flash drive idea. Other folks are doing that.

UPscaler

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Ordered, glad to see a video production of a large event out again and fast!
Thank you very much!

I'm hoping to be able to continue doing so! I've missed all the old Rockets Magazine videos and always wanted to see something similar with current launches.

Braden

jsdemar

Reaction score
Part two of the free three-part series on LDRS 39 is live!

Braden

Thank you for catching the Tripoli Las Cruces launch! "Third time's the charm" with the wireless controller at 1/2 mile.
Here's a direct link....

UPscaler

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Here it is! The final installment of my LDRS 39 video coverage.

Big thank you to everyone who bought digital copies of the full ad-free version and individual clips from this launch. You're helping keep me at launches and filming!

Alternatively, sharing these videos helps a lot, too. So, if you want to support the future of making videos for free, sharing,liking, and subscribing is the best way to do it.

Enjoy!

Braden