• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold LDRS 39 Feature-Length Digital Download

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UPscaler

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I am slowly releasing my LDRS 39 video series on Youtube. However, if you are interested in seeing the full video in full-resolution (ad free, too!) it is available for purchase on my square store for $10, which you can find here:

https://rocketvlogs.square.site/
As a little incentive, anyone who orders the video (and includes their address in the purchase details) will get a free AP/CP and Rocketvlogs window sticker until I am out!

All the money from these sales is going straight back into my trip to Airfest here in a few weeks I can keep these types of videos coming.

Thank you!

Braden

Attachments

• apcprv.jpg
    apcprv.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 12
Hello everyone!
I am slowly releasing my LDRS 39 video series on Youtube. However, if you are interested in seeing the full video in full-resolution (ad free, too!) it is available for purchase on my square store for $10, which you can find here:

https://rocketvlogs.square.site/
As a little incentive, anyone who orders the video (and includes their address in the purchase details) will get a free AP/CP and Rocketvlogs window sticker until I am out!

All the money from these sales is going straight back into my trip to Airfest here in a few weeks I can keep these types of videos coming.

Thank you!

Braden
Love your YouTube content; please keep it up!

Definitely a fan of your channel
Iam always interested in what projects you have going
Thanks for the cool videos

Definitely a fan of your channel
Iam always interested in what projects you have going
Thanks for the cool videos
I appreciate it very much! This channel has gotten further than I ever could have imagined. Hopefully we can keep the momentum rolling.

Side note for those who have ordered, please be sure to include your address if you want the stickers. If Square doesn't give you a choice to leave an address, please send me a direct message here and I'll get them mailed out ASAP!

Braden

I appreciate it very much! This channel has gotten further than I ever could have imagined. Hopefully we can keep the momentum rolling.

Side note for those who have ordered, please be sure to include your address if you want the stickers. If Square doesn't give you a choice to leave an address, please send me a direct message here and I'll get them mailed out ASAP!

Braden

Braden, please respond to me at [email protected] so I can give you my street address off-forum. Bob Schultz

I was recently asked about taking Paypal as payment in place of purchasing the video through square. The answer is yes! If you'd like access to the digital download and want to use Paypal instead, send me a message and I can get it taken care of for you.

Braden

Back