LDRS 35 Special Projects

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveW6DPS

Reaction score
There is a pinned post on the LDRS 35 group Facebook page to post your special projects for LDRS 35.

Please post a brief description and photo. Some may be selected to be highlighted on the LDRS35.org web site.

We are especially looking for rocket in the category: "I would drive to the middle of a California desert to see that fly!"

If you don't use Facebook, please post it as a reply to this thread.

Thanks,
David Smith
LDRS 35 Committee Member
ROC Board Member

Nothing too special but I am flying my Punisher 4 on an M3700, should kiss the waiver as well as mach 2.

Sharon and I are bringing a couple of Large, not so Dangerous Rocketships:
379.jpg

Sharon's Gizmo XL was her L-3 rocket, and she will fly it on another M1790 Skidmark. My DS Ultimate will fly on an M2000 Redline. The Blackhawk 54 probably won't be flying, it's a waiver buster.

I'm also planning a second attempt at flying all four of my Darkstars at this launch. Ran out of time last year at Airfest, but it looks like I will have a better chance at it this year at LDRS.

No big plans but I'm planning to fly my MAC 3" Rayzor on a K740, hopefully followed by an L640...

Sharon and I are bringing a couple of Large, not so Dangerous Rocketships:
Sharon's Gizmo XL was her L-3 rocket, and she will fly it on another M1790 Skidmark. My DS Ultimate will fly on an M2000 Redline. The Blackhawk 54 probably won't be flying, it's a waiver buster.

I'm also planning a second attempt at flying all four of my Darkstars at this launch. Ran out of time last year at Airfest, but it looks like I will have a better chance at it this year at LDRS.

You guys don't have any small loads to for the Blackhawk 54, Eh?:wink: Kurt

I would drive to the middle of the desert to watch an Alpha on a "B" motor...but that's just me.....

(If I just had an Alpha-I think i have a "B" motor somewhere...)

This one is ready just in time for a L3 cert at LDRS. It is going up on a M1939 Saturday. The build thread is in the high Power forum.

IMG_9551.jpg

Back