LDRS 32 Road Trip

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mannyskid

Reaction score
This summer, I am going to be making the haul out to Black Rock for Tripoli's 32nd annual LDRS. As you can tell from the my location (North East Illinois), that is quite a trek. According to mapquest it should be about a 30 hour drive, plus any additional stops along the way. I'm making this post because I need someone to go with me out there. I need one or two additional drivers to share the load. I will be taking a truck and trailer out there along with supplies from some of the local fliers that can't make that long drive out there. I will not be making a direct route to Black Rock, we will be heading to Las Vegas first to meet my parents who are flying out there, and also to pick up my uncle's RV from his house. We will then make a 9 hour drive north to Black Rock. The additional drivers do not need to live in the immediate vicinity of me; if you live out east, you could drive up to my place and leave your car here . If you live on the road to Vegas, I could come and pick you up (say within maybe 10 hours from my house). So, who wants to go?

Back