Ldrs 23

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketkid88

Reaction score
Well, i've been advised by Milo to start a new thread on this if i wanted to, and guess what? i did! lol
Any way i want to know who all from around here is going to be showing up at LDRS in Geneseo NY this July 1-6th? I'm trying to figure out a way to get myself up there (without a car; it can be dificult!), and really hope to make it for at least a few days...
hopfuelly we can get a good gathering up there... i mean of rockets of course:D
for more information for those of you who don't know aobut it yet check out www.ldrs23.com

g'night all! :p

Well, I'm gonna try really hard to make it there.

sandman

At this time it looks good (mainly cuz it's so local - North East :) ), but I will have to let you know after we go over our travel budget for 2004

jim

At this time it looks good (mainly cuz it's so local - North East ), but I will have to let you know after we go over our travel budget for 2004

Well i know you made it to nsl last year (in clarks summit PA), unfourtunantly even tho i was standing there talking 2 u i didn't take my chance at getting a deuce :(... hopfuelly i'll have a job (or at least money) for LDRS... so you better be there!:D

hope you both can make it (and allot more as well.....):p

I should be there either for 2 or 3 days. Haven't decided yet.

Weekends

Well, we've confirmed that we will be attending LDRS with a vendor booth. Hotel all set at the RIT Inn in Rochester.

See you all there!
jim

I'll be there, all 6 days ( Days Inn ) Stop bye the lounge after the launch, lots of rocket talk goes on ( vid of the days launches too )

Joel

Back